Project Manager France /Chef de projet
This Project Manager France job vacancy is for a professional candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience.
Cette offre d’emploi de Project Manager France s’adresse à un candidat professionnel ayant une expérience dans le conseil en construction ou le conseil en ingénierie.
Please note you must also be able to converse fluently in English as you will be reporting back to the UK.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for a position in Nice France. They are seeking experience in Project Management with a consultancy in France, as well as solid Buildings Experience, and large Residential projects This role is on a fixed-term contract.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices and well-known in the UK. They are seeking someone to manage a large package of Residential Projects in France. They are a mid-sized organisation and have an unrivalled reputation with many awards to their name.
If you have fluent French language skills and have experience in France working on new build and refurbishment Residential Projects value £100Mill+ our client would be keen to hear from you
We also have Project Management Jobs and Careers across the UK and overseas for a number of consultancy clients.
Please note: This role is open to French or UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in France
Requirements for the Senior Construction Project Manager Nice France
- Ideally, you will have experience at a senior level as a Construction Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisation.
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject.Avant tout, il est important que vous ayez un diplôme dans un domaine lié à la construction
Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or Project Management, Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Additional project management qualifications or chartered status would be desirable and a nice to have, such as MAPM, MCIOB, PMP designations. But these are not essential
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager in France.
- Knowledge and experience of the selection of Contractors in the region.
- Experience of refurbishment /New Build projects in France Value £100mill .
- Extensive experience of managing construction projects and liaising with clients and overseeing the contractor, from inception to completion.
- Strong QA/QC and Contracts Management experience.Solide expérience en QA/QC et en gestion de contrats
- In addition, The desire to live and work in Nice in France, within commutable distance from the project offices
- This role requires someone who can work alone and oversee on behalf of the client and report back to the Managing Director in the UK.
In addition, you must also have the following :
- Fluent French Language skills
- Previous experience in France project managing Large residential projects
- A current right to live and work in France ( french national or a current French work visa)
Salary & Benefits for this Project Management job vacancy
Salaire et avantages pour cette offre d’emploi en gestion de projet
This is a fixed-term contract, to be advised. Our client will also consider candidates on a Freelance or Contract basis as well as permanent employment
- The successful project manager should expect a basic salary of circa €70-€75,000 per annum
Le chef de projet retenu doit s’attendre à un salaire de base d’environ 70 à 75 000 € par an
In addition to a great basic this client offers a number of great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Car and Mileage Allowance
- Holiday Allowance
- The ability to work from home and at the client site
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply for this Project Management job vacancy in Nice France
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference SPM/FRANCE/2212
Or you can call for a confidential discussion
0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this role before sending a CV, or you would like information on any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Project Manager referral scheme benefits.
We also have a number of Project Management Jobs and careers at all levels across the United Kingdom and overseas. Visit our United Kingdom or International jobs pages