Cost Consultant Job Vacancy, Vancouver Canada
Stafford Lawrence Construction & Engineering Recruitment Consultants are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultan job vacancy for a position in Vancouver Canada. We are seeking to hire Cost Consultants or Quantity Surveyors for a well-known Construction Consultancy client with offices in Vancouver.
Our client specialises in the following areas: Construction Management, Value Management Technical Due Diligence, Loan Monitoring , Cost planning Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Scheduling, Feasibility, Building Condition reports, Depreciation reports, Insurance Reports.
N.B Ideally we are looking for Canadian, US or UK nationals for these job vacancies.
Requirements of the job vacancies Canada, Cost Consulting
- Ideally our client would be keen to talk to candidates with Loan Monitoring, Estimating and Cost Planning Experience . Their clients include banks, governments, financial institutions, pension funds, asset and fund managers. So if you have this experience and are looking for a role in Canada please get in contact about this position. They will consider candidates without this as long as you have some consultancy experience.
- MRICS is NOT a requirement for this vacancy. They are happy to consider candidates who are Degree Qualified in Quantity surveying and working on their APC
- Circa 3-7 years + experience as a Cost Consultant in the construction industry. With ideally some experience of Estimating Pre contract or Loan Monitoring Experience.
- A keen interest in working in Vancouver in Canada
- Previous experience working with a Construction Consultancy organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or Building Surveyor .We are not seeking candidates with a contractor background.
- In addition, A degree qualification in Construction, Cost Management Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification.
- Canadian nationals or those with a Current Right to live and work in Canada. Our clients are also able to obtain visas for U.K. and US nationals who wish to work in Canada.
Salary & Benefits – Salaries in Canada
Our client is open to discussion on salary requirements for this Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in Canada. This will also be dependent upon years of experience and we are happy to consider candidates with a wide range of years experience from 3-7 years so the salaries will reflect this.
Canada is more of a lifestyle decision, so salaries are comparable to the UK . Dependent upon location
We can discuss these in more detail if you are keen on a position in Canada. Please contact us to discuss salaries for Canada
TO APPLY for the Cost Consultant Vacancy in Vancouver Canada
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to our International Recruitment Team email@example.com. Please quote Reference: Canada QS/24
If you would like a discussion on positions for Quantity Surveyors in the United States of America before sending a CV email us to request a telephone conversation with one of our USA Job Vacancy recruiters firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor job vacancy overseas? Visit our International jobs page for more Vacancies
International Job Vacancies for Quantity Surveyors Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers
Vacancies for Quantity Surveyors in New Zealand
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd Construction & Engineering Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20+ years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East, Canada and the USA
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into cost consultancy job vacancies around to world, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants, Commercial Managers or Quantity surveyors at all levels for job vacancies around the world. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in Canada the USA Middle East or UK.