Resident Engineer Dams- Oman- Engineering Consultancy
Resident Engineer Jobs Careers and Vacancies in the Middle East: We are seeking to recruit a Resident Engineer with RCC Dams experience, for a full-time permanent position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman in the Middle East.
Our client is ideally looking for a Chartered Degree Qualified professional for this role. Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements.
Previous Middle East experience is not required for this role. However, candidates should show solid experience of work as a Resident Engineer on the Construction of Large Dam projects. See below for the requirements for this vacancy. ALL requirements must be met.
N.B This role is for a DAM professional. We are receiving a number of applications from candidates who do not have ANY experience with DAM projects. For the avoidance of doubt, a requirement means needed or wanted.
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east. Information on Jobs and Vacancies and working in the middle east.
Role and Requirements of the Resident Engineer Dams Job Middle East
- You will have extensive experience of the supervision and Construction of Large Dams as a Resident Engineer. We are NOT seeking similar experience, if you do not have Dam projects, please do not apply for this role.
- In addition, experience in the Contract Management of DAM projects exceeding $US 70Million. Please detail the value of your dam projects on your CV. This must be the value under your management.
- You will have experience in the construction of dams greater than 40m in height within the last 15 years. Please ensure you detail the dimensions of your dam projects on your CV.
- The role will manage a team of geologists engineers and other staff to undertake a technically challenging project in a harsh climate.
- Extensive ability to manage a project to quality time and budget and to technical specifications.
Qualification Requirements for the Resident Engineer Jobs -Dam Engineer
- A degree qualification in Civil Engineering or another construction-related subject.
- In addition, A Masters Degree would also be highly desirable.
- Preference for Chartered Status. CEng or PEng Status.
- In addition to the above, 15+ years of experience in the Supervision of Dam projects as a resident engineer
- A solid understanding of OCOLD ICE and ANCOLD guidelines.
- Previous Middle East or Overseas experience as a Resident Engineer for Dam projects is highly desirable.
Salary & Benefits for Resident Engineer Oman – Engineering Recruitment
This is a permanent position based in Oman in the Middle East. The successful candidate can expect A basic salary of 2000-2500 OMR per month. Discussed on a case-by-case basis, negotiable for the right person.
As well as the basic salary all of the following:
- In addition, Accommodation Allowance and transport allowance and Medical Cover
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
- Married Status is available for this role if required
To apply for this Dam Resident Engineer Vacancy
To apply email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please provide the reference DAM RE23.
Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have experience as a Resident Engineer on Dams over 40 meters
- That you have worked on Dam projects exceeding US$70Million
- That you have the required Qualifications, A Degree a Masters and Chartered Status.
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK or International Engineering Careers please get in touch with us via the contact us page on the website.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin company page to receive updates on all our new roles. Our social media links are on our home page.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Below are just some of the other Job Vacancies we are recruiting for in the Middle East
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more