Resident Engineer Dams- Oman
Resident Engineer Jobs : We are seeking to recruit a Resident Engineer Dams for a full-time permanent position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Our client are ideally looking for a Chartered Degree Qualified professional for this role.
No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, as long as you can show solid experience of work as a Resident Engineer on the Construction of Large Dam projects
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east. Information on Jobs and Vacancies and working in the middle east.
Role and Requirements of the Resident Engineer Dams Job Middle East
- You will have extensive experience of the supervision and Construction of Large Dams as a Resident Engineer
- In addition, experience of the Contract Management of projects exceeding $US 70Million.
- You will have experience of the construction of dams greater than 40m in height within the last 15 years
- You will be required to manage a team of geologists engineers and other staff to undertake a technically challenging project in a harsh climate.
- Extensive ability to manage a project to quality time and budget and to technical specifications.
Qualification requirements for the Resident Engineer Jobs
- A degree qualification in Civil Engineering or another related subject.
- In addition, A Masters Degree would also be highly desirable.
- Preference for Chartered Status.
- In addition to the above, 20 years of experience in the Supervision of Dam projects
- Extensive experience as a Resident Engineer for Dam Projects
- A solid understanding of OCOLD ICE and ANCOLD guidelines
Salary & Benefits for Resident Engineer Oman
- A basic salary of 2000-3000 OMR per month. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, Accommodation Allowance and transport allowance and Medical
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for any of our Senior Engineering vacancies
Email email@example.com. In the subject line please write DAM RE, Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have experience as a Resident Engineer on Dams over 40 meters
- That you have worked on Dam projects exceeding US$70Million
- That you have the required Qualifications, A Degree a Masters and Chartered Status if you have it
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Engineering Careers please get in touch with us via the contact us page on the website.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency who specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- You can also follow us on the Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin recruitment page to receive updates on all our new roles Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other roles in Oman
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more