Water/Wastewater Engineer Senior – Oman – Middle East Jobs- Engineering Consultancy Recruitment
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer for a full-time permanent job vacancy with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Our client is looking for a Degree Qualified professional with over 10 years of Water industry experience. Please note this job vacancy is for a design professional with experience of Water/ Wastewater Systems.
No previous Middle East experience is required for this engineering vacancy, as long as you can show solid experience in the Water Industry working for an Engineering Consultancy.
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east.
We have a number of jobs and careers we are recruiting for in the Middle East for Engineering professionals. Please visit our International Jobs and Careers pages.
Responsibilities of the Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer -Job Vacancies in the Middle East
- In this position you will be engaged in the Design, development, and optimisation of water and wastewater systems, including distribution networks and transmission lines.
- Utilize specialized software such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, and HAMMER for complex modeling and simulation.
- Provide expert guidance in water and sewer network design and management, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions on time and within budget.
- In addition, You will carry out calculations, coordinate the preparation of drawings and prepare design reports and specifications.
- You will also carry out site visits, meet with Clients and coordinate with other engineers.
- Act as a mentor to junior engineers, offering support and guidance as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Water/Wastewater Senior Design Engineer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- A Master’s degree preferred is also preferred.
- Circa 10 years of experience in the design of water and wastewater engineering projects.
- Proficiency in WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, and HAMMER software.
- Strong understanding of hydraulic principles.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong English Language skills.
- Our client is seeking a Single Status candidate for this role as Married and Family Status cannot be provided.
Salary & Benefits -Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known engineering consultancy
- 1000 -1200 OMR per month. ( Please note, this figure INCLUDES accommodation allowance) This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, and on top of the above transport allowance is provided
- Medical insurance cover is provided on top of the basic salary
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this vacancy for this Design Engineering Job Vacancy Oman
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please quote reference W/W/Design23
Please ensure that you detail in your CV that you have the following
- Circa 10 years experience
- A Degree Qualification ( The date it was obtained and the university)
- A Masters Qualification ( The date it was obtained and the University)
- Confirm you have proficiency in WaterGEMS SewerGEMS and HAMMER Software
CV writing for Middle East job vacancies – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Water Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs and careers in the middle east