Team Leader Resident Engineer Highways -International Vacancy
We are seeking to recruit a Team Leader /RE ( Resident Engineer ) Highways for a position with our client an international engineering consultancy for a Highways project based in Uzbekistan.
Project Duration: 48 months: 10 months Design Review, 36 months construction supervision, 2 months defect liability period
Assignment Start: Date: June 2024
PLEASE NOTE: Fluent or Intermediate Russian Language Skills and Previous experience in CIS Countries are MANDATORY requirements for this position. If you do not have this, please do not apply for this role. Visit our International jobs pages for details on our other International job vacancies
DETAILS OF HOW TO APPLY BELOW: PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY, APPLY TO THE EMAIL AND PROVIDE THE REFERENCE NUMBER LISTED.
Requirements for the Resident Engineer Highways/ Pavements
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of 15 years of experience (15 years post degree qualification) in the design and Construction supervision of highways projects and have held the title Team Leader or Senior Resident Engineer for Highways projects with an Engineering Consultancy. We are not seeking Main Contractor candidates for this International job Vacancy.
- PLUS at least 5 years experience in the design and construction supervision of rigid pavements.
- A strong knowledge of FIDIC Contracts experience.
- At least 8 years of total knowledge must be on international Highways construction projects,
- Previous experience in CIS Countries is an essential requirement.
- A degree qualification BSc in a relevant construction or Engineering discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- A Masters qualification is also preferred but not essential
- You should have the ability and experience as a Team Leader or Resident Engineer to manage a team of engineers on a demanding project
- Solid client liaison experience at a Senior Level working with an Engineering Consultancy.
- Language fluency: Russian advanced or intermediate level
Salary & Benefits Team Leader Highways -International Engineering Vacancies
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known engineering consultancy based in Uzbekistan for a Team Leader RE Highways
- A salary of $6000-$7000 per month negotiable. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- Plus additional package
- Medical insurance cover is provided on top of the basic salary
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
- Preference is for Single Status candidates. Married Status may be considered by our client in some cases.
To apply for this vacancy for Team Leader Highways- Engineering Recruitment
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please quote reference TL/ HIGHWAYS/23
Please confirm in the body of your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have 15+ years of experience
- That you have experience of the design and construction of highways projects
- That you have fluent or Intermediate knowledge of the Russian Language
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs and careers in the middle east
CV writing for Middle East job vacancies – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.