Water Supply Design – Oman – Middle East Jobs- Engineering Consultancy Recruitment
We are seeking to recruit a Water Supply Design Engineer for a full-time permanent position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Our client is looking for a Degree Qualified professional with 6-10 years of experience. Please note this job vacancy is for a design professional with experience of Water Supply systems.
No previous Middle East experience is required for this engineering vacancy, as long as you can show solid experience in Water Supply design for an Engineering Consultancy.
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east.
We have a number of jobs and careers we are recruiting for in the Middle East for Engineering professionals. Please visit our International Jobs and Careers pages.
Role of the Water Supply Design Engineer -Jobs in Oman
- In this position, you will be engaged in the design of Water Supply systems which will include the following: Distribution Networks, transmission lines, pump stations, leak detection, the design of water tanks (excluding the structural components) and chlorination systems.
- You will use your experience of the relevant international design practices and standards to complete the design.
- In addition, You will carry out calculations, coordinate the preparation of drawings and prepare design reports and specifications.
- You will also carry out site visits, meet with Clients and coordinate with other engineers.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Water Supply Design Engineer
- A highly skilled Water Supply design engineer with circa 6-10 years of experience in Distribution networks, transmission lines, pump stations, chlorination systems etc etc
- In addition, A BSc degree in Engineering, or a construction design-related degree qualification.
- Excellent English language skills.
- A strong designer
Salary & Benefits for the Water Supply Design Engineer- Middle East Engineering Recruitment
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known engineering consultancy
- A basic salary of 1000-1300 OMR per month. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, transport allowance is provided
- Medical insurance cover is provided on top of the basic salary
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this vacancy for this Design Engineering Job Vacancy Oman
Email email@example.com. In the subject line please quote reference WSDE/23
Please ensure that you detail in your CV that you have the following
- Design of Water Supply systems
- Distribution Networks
- Transmission lines,
- Pump stations,
- Leak detection,
- The design of water tanks (excluding the structural components)
- Chlorination systems.
CV writing for Middle East job vacancies – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs and careers in the middle east