Construction Consultancy – Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Aberdeen, Scotland
This Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Aberdeen, Scotland is for a Chartered Surveying practice that specialises in both public and private sectors offering a range of services from Quantity Surveying Building Surveying and Project Management as well as Principal Design, Health and Safety and Dispute Resolution.
This multidisciplinary construction consultancy operates in almost every sector from Private and Social Housing, Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare, Retail, Sports and Leisure and Education. So you will be engaged in a variety of work.
The position is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience.
BASIC SALARY £45,000 -52,000
They are currently expanding their team and are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Project Quantity Surveyor who is ideally already MRICS Chartered or working towards APC.
Please Note: This vacancy is open to UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK ( A UK Visa holder) Our clients do not provide visas or sponsorship currently for non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the MRICS Senior Cost Consultant – Scotland Quantity Surveyor job Vacancy
- Our client would like to see a BSc Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Quantity Surveying, or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- MRICS Chartered Status is desirable or you will be currently working towards MRICS Status and undertaking your APC
- Experience,5-9 years post degree of technical delivery gained with a Construction Consultancy organisation with experience of both pre and post-contract.
- Some of your experience must be in the UK/ Scotland.
- You should have experience of running projects from inception to completion.
- Strong experience in client liaison with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential for this role as there will be some travel required in the region.
Job Description – UK Cost Consultancy Recruitment
- You will be expected to undertake both pre and post-contract cost management services, providing accurate cost advice and reporting to your clients
- Liaison with all partners and directors to maintain financial control of projects in a timely manner
- The position will also require that you assist line managers, Directors and Partners from time to time providing cost management support.
- Ideally, you will be happy to assist and mentor less senior members of the team
- In this role you will also sometimes be asked to act as an Employers Agent
- The role requires you to be responsible for projects throughout the region.
Salary & Benefits -Quantity Surveyor Salary Aberdeen, Scotland
This is a permanent full-time vacancy for a Quantity Surveyor in Aberdeen. We are not seeking freelance candidates for this position
- The successful candidate should expect a basic salary of circa £45,000 -£52,000 dependent on experience
In addition to a great basic, this client offers a number of great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- In addition 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Some Flexible home/office working
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and support
TO APPLY for this MRICS Senior Cost Consultant vacancy in Aberdeen, Scotland
Please apply by sending an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference SQS/ABERDEEN/623
OR you can call for a confidential discussion on 0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this MRICS Senior Cost consultant job vacancy before sending a CV, or you would like information on any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our contact form or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Scotland?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor Aberdeen job vacancy? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor Aberdeen candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our website contact form if you have any questions on our job vacancies, or email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a number of Quantity Surveyor Jobs and careers at all levels across the United Kingdom and overseas. Visit our United Kingdom or International jobs pages
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence UK Construction & Engineering Jobs
International Jobs – Stafford Lawrence- UK, USA, Middle East