MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor- Senior Cost Consultant Jobs Saudi Arabia
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor KSA. As part of Saudi Arabia’s plans for diversity and inclusion, the Kingdom is actively encouraging female Construction candidates in all engineering and construction disciplines. As a recruiter of MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyors and Senior Cost Consultants we are actively recruiting for our clients, some of the top Construction Consultancy organisations in the world.
We can provide detailed information to female candidates about living and working in Saudi Arabia and testimonies from female candidates we have placed into roles in the Kingdom.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd is a Recruitment Consultancy that specialise in Middle East recruitment for Quantity Surveyors with Construction Consultancy experience. Saudi Arabia is a vibrant hub of Construction currently, with luxury resort construction across the Kingdom. Our client would like more diversity in their teams so they are actively seeking MRICS professionals who would like to work in Saudi Arabia.
We can provide information on living and working in Saudi Arabia from other female candidates who are currently working out in Saudi Arabia.
Requirements for the MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor -Saudi Arabia
- Experience with a British Construction Consultancy organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor. The end client has specifically requested that candidates have some UK experience with a consultancy.
- NO previous Middle East experience is required, but you must have experience in the UK working for a well-known Cost Consultancy.
- Experience of the following is highly desirable: Residential ( Luxury), Commercial Mixed Use, Hotels, Theme Parks, basically all Buildings Projects.
- MRICS – Chartered Status, we are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). This is a mandatory requirement, we cannot consider candidates without this.
- At least 10-15 years of experience as a Cost Consultant
- In addition, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised western University. This is an essential requirement, we can only consider candidates with a Quantity Surveying degree. ( A degree in Civil Engineering will not be accepted)
- Strong Pre-contract experience is essential and some Estimating and Procurement is also desirable.
- There are a variety of roles on offer, some in city locations such as Riyadh and Jeddah, for the more adventurous our clients have remote location roles. We can provide guidance and information from female candidates who are currently working in both types of Locations.
Salary & Benefits for the MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor
These Middle East jobs and careers are full-time permanent positions with a well-known worldwide consultancy organisation.
Packages are Dependent upon City or remote location
- You are provided A total package salary (tax-free) f discussed on a case-by-case basis Circa 37-45,000 SAR PER MONTH. More information about “total package salary”on our website blog Working in the Middle East for detailed information.
- In addition to your basic salary, accommodation and transport are provided on top of the basic tax free salary.
Both City and Remote locations provide the following on top of the package:
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa.
- Holiday allowance 22 days, plus 10 national holiday days.
For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, Salaries and Living and Working in the Middle East
To Apply for this Senior Cost Consultant Vacancy in the Middle East
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to email@example.com Please Quote reference: W/SQS/KSA23
We also have other roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors / Chartered Quantity Surveyors across the Middle East. Here are just some of our current roles.
Associate Director Cost Job Vacancy KSA – Stafford Lawrence Middle East Jobs
MRICS Surveyor Job Qatar – Stafford Lawrence International Vacancies
CV writing for Middle East roles – Middle East Construction Recruitment
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment for the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into positions in the Middle East. If you do not have previous Middle East experience we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the Quantity Surveyor roles on our website, please get in touch via our website Contact Us form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Quantity Surveyors Commercial Managers and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction in the Middle East.
- We provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.