MRICS Quantity Surveyor Qatar – Quantity Surveying Jobs in the Middle East
MRICS Quantity Surveyor Middle East Qatar – Cost Consultant Job Vacancy: Stafford Lawrence are a Middle East Recruitment Consultancy who is engaged on behalf of a British Construction Cost Consultancy client to find an MRICS Quantity Surveyor for a permanent full-time position in Doha Qatar in the Middle East.
N.B This position is specifically for British candidates seeking their first role in the Middle East. Please read the requirements carefully for this role as they are very specific.
Qatar was the venue for the Football World Cup 2022 and there is plenty of construction work moving forward for the foreseeable future with this client.
Our longstanding client is a prestigious cost consultancy organisation, who are well known in Qatar in the Middle East. They are seeking candidates from the UK who are keen to work in the Middle East for the first time. NO previous middle east experience is required for this Cost Consultant Job in Qatar. So if you are a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant looking for your first role in the Middle East this would be an ideal role.
As a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant, you will be working on Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential projects specifically in Doha Qatar in the Middle East.
N.B This client also likes to see a strong work history with Cost Consultancy or PQS organisations, with limited movement on your CV / Resume. Please read the requirements of the role carefully before applying.
Requirements for the MRICS Quantity Surveyor job in the Middle East – Doha, Qatar
- Candidates should have recently attained MRICS Chartered Status or within the last 2-3 years( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Quantity Surveying route.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant / PQS with a recognised Cost Consultancy organisation in the UK. Names such as AECOM Currie & Brown, Arcadis or smaller cost consultancies in the UK will be acceptable to this client.
- You should have a minimum of 2-3 years post-degree experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant.
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University. Please note, your Degree Qualification must be a full-time degree Qualification, due to some visa restrictions for these roles. Please state on your CV the start and completion date of your Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- In addition, you will have Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial and/ or Residential. A mix of two or more sectors would be ideal.
- As a result of visa allocations, for this client, we can only offer this role to British or Irish Nationals currently.
- Candidates who are currently working in the Middle East, need not apply as this role is specifically for candidates looking for a first-time opportunity. Please visit our International jobs page for all our other job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East.
- Preference for a Single Status candidate as additional family allowances are not available for this role.
- A desire to live and work in the Middle East as a Quantity Surveyor.
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
- A salary (tax-free) discussed on a case-by-case basis, circa 25-35,000QAR Total package dependent upon experience, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
- Bonus as per Qatar law
- Visa costs are also paid by the company
N.B It is very important to remember that a lot of time work and effort goes into interviewing and placing candidates in the Middle East and not least the cost and time to our clients of providing visas and sorting out all manner of paperwork. Please ensure that when you apply to a Middle East role, you are committed to going to the Middle East. READ our blog first, then make the decision.
To Apply to this role for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com. Quote REF:QARMRICS-9-22
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Construction Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Middle East Construction Recruitment Consultants has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become a chartered Quantity Surveyor, follow the link to the RICS official website
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East as a Quantity Surveyor? – Stafford Lawrence
Click on the links below for just a few of our Current Middle East roles for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Middle East – Middle East Job Vacancies for Quantity Surveyors
Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East- Middle East Recruitment