MRICS Quantity Surveyor Qatar – Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy
MRICS Quantity Surveyor Qatar/ Cost Consultant Job Doha, Qatar Middle East: Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a Cost Consultancy client to find an MRICS Quantity Surveyor for a permanent full-time position in Doha Qatar. This position is specifically for candidates seeking their first role in the Middle East. Please read the requirements carefully for this role as they are very specific.
Qatar is the venue this year for the Football World Cup 2022 and there is plenty of construction work moving forward after the World Cup ends.
Our longstanding client is a prestigious cost consultancy organisation, who are well known in Qatar. They are seeking candidates who are keen to work in the Middle East for the first time. NO previous middle east experience is required for this Cost Consultant Job in Qatar. So if you are a Consultancy QS looking for your first role in the Middle East this would be an ideal role.
Our client are a British-owned Construction Cost Consultancy with a number of great projects in Doha, Qatar. You will be working on Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential projects specifically in Doha Qatar.
N.B This client also likes to see a strong work history with Cost Consultancy/ PQS organisations, with limited movement on your CV / Resume. Please read the requirements of the role carefully before applying.
If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please visit our Blog Page living and working in the Middle East, which provides information on salaries/ roles and requirements across the Middle East region.
Requirements for the MRICS Quantity Surveyor – Doha, Qatar
- Candidates should have recently attained MRICS Chartered Status or within the last 2-3 years( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant / PQS with a recognised Cost Consultancy organisation, such as AECOM Currie & Brown, Arcadis a minimum of 2-3 years post degree.
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University. Please note, your Degree Qualification must be a full time degree Qualification, due to some visa restrictions for these roles. Please state on your CV start and completion date of your Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- In addition, you will have Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial and/ or Residential. A mix of two or more sectors would be ideal.
- As a result of visa allocations, we can only offer the role to British or Irish Nationals currently.
- Candidates who are currently working in the Middle East, need not apply as this role is specifically for candidates looking for a first-time opportunity. Please visit our International jobs page for lots of other middle east roles.
- Preference for a Single Status candidate as additional family allowances are not available for this role.
- A desire to live and work in the Middle East as a Quantity Surveyor.
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
- A salary (tax-free) discussed on a case-by-case basis, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following
- As well as, Accommodation allowance and transport allowance.
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
- Bonus as per Qatar law
- Visa costs are also paid by the company
N.B It is very important to remember that a lot of time work and effort goes into interviewing and placing candidates in the Middle East and not least the cost and time to our clients of providing visas and sorting out all manner of paperwork. Please ensure that when you apply to a Middle East role, you are committed to going to the Middle East. READ our blog first, then make the decision.
To Apply to this role for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com. Quote REF:QARMRICS-9-22
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become a chartered Quantity Surveyor, follow the link to the RICS official website
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
Qatar World Cup 2022 location