MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs UK – London Manchester Glasgow Birmingham
Job Posting: Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the United Kingdom . All our job vacancies and careers for Quantity Surveyors are Full-time permanent roles with Construction Consultancy organisations across the UK.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants or Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the United Kingdom, U.K. We have Live Jobs for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants in London, Manchester, Glasgow Birmingham, Salisbury, Truro, Plymouth Exeter, Gloucester Liverpool and Kent. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying for these job vacancies, please state your preferred location.
Please note: We can currently only accept UK Nationals or those with a Current right to live and work in the UK as our clients do not currently provide sponsorship and are not signed up to the government visa scheme.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting for Cost Commerical and Quantity Surveying professionals across all counties in the UK for over 20 years.
In addition, most of our roles require experience with a Cost Consultancy, for Buildings Projects: Mixed Use, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, some require experience for Civils/ Infrastructure etc.
If you are a Cost Commercial or Quantity Surveying professional seeking a new position in the United Kingdom, please contact us for an in-depth conversation or apply to one of our job roles listed on our UK jobs page.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Jobs and careers, United Kingdom
- MRICS – Chartered Status is highly desirable for some of our roles in the UK. (Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates or candidates who are working towards APC). Most of our roles are with Cost Consultancy organisations rather than contracting organisations. If you would like to know more about becoming a Chartered Quantity Surveyor please click on the link to visit the official page for the RICS( Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- In addition, A Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also desirable, but our clients will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, such as project management, surveying and estimating.
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds is desirable, but some of our clients will take candidates from a Contractor or Sub Contractor background if you are keen to move to a consultancy.
- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants vary across the UK county by county dependent upon the location and the level of role.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the UK.
- Basic salary-discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience.
- In addition, All our United Kingdom Quantity Surveyor and Cost Consultant roles have salary bandings provided on each role. You can view these specific location vacancies on our UK jobs page
- The salary bandings we provide are the guideline salaries provided to us by our clients. All job roles and vacancies in the UK advertised by recruiters should provide information on salary bandings. At Stafford Lawrence we will always ask this question of our clients. In some cases and for the right candidate our clients will also consider going above the figures that we state in our adverts.
- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the UK, tend to be similar with most companies across the board. Our clients will also have bandings they need to adhere to across their organisations.
- As well as salaries all our clients offer benefits: These will include, but are not limited to Pension, holiday allowances Life or Healthcare cover, mileage allowances, travel allowances, laptops and mobile phones.
- Some consultancy organisations provide a car or car allowance, others provide a mileage allowance.
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the United Kingdom
To apply email your CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR you can call us in confidence on 0208 638 8857
PLEASE ALSO STATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE- THE UK LOCATION OF YOUR REQUIRED ROLE
E.g Quantity Surveyor jobs in Birmingham or Quantity Surveyor jobs in London or Quantity Surveyor jobs in Edinburgh
If you are seeking a role in a more specific location. Write that location in your subject line, such as quantity surveyor jobs Northampton or Quantity Surveyor jobs near Henley, so that we may assist you to find a role that suits your requirements.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specific named clients with your express permission.
- Visit our UK jobs page for All our current roles for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants in the United Kingdom.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor role in Ireland, please click on the link below, or search on our UK jobs posting page for Quantity Surveyor jobs and careers across the United Kingdom. Below are just some of the jobs and careers we are advertising,
Quantity Surveyor job in Dublin, Ireland