MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs UK – London Manchester Glasgow Birmingham
Job Posting: Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the United Kingdom . All our vacancies are Full-time permanent roles across the UK.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants or Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the United Kingdom, U.K. We have Live Jobs for Quantity Surveyors in London, Manchester, Glasgow Birmingham, Salisbury, Truro, Plymouth Exeter, Gloucester Liverpool and Kent. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location.
Please note: We can currently only accept UK Nationals or those with a Current right to live and work in the UK as our clients do not currently provide sponsorship and are not signed up to the government visa scheme.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting for Cost Commerical and Quantity Surveying professionals in the UK across all counties for over 20 years.
In addition, most of our roles require experience with a Cost Consultancy, for Buildings Projects: Mixed Use, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Infrastructure etc.
If you are a Cost Commercial or Quantity Surveying professional seeking a new position in the United Kingdom, please contact us for an in-depth conversation or apply to one of our job roles listed on our UK jobs page.
We have roles for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants across all counties in the UK. All our roles are with well known cost consultancy organisations from small to mid sized in addition to some of the larger organisations.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Jobs and careers, London Manchester Glasgow Birmingham
- MRICS – Chartered Status is sometimes essential for some of our roles unless otherwise stated. (Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates or candidates who are working towards APC). Most of our roles are with Cost Consultancy organisations rather than contracting organisations. If you would like to know more about becoming a Chartered Quantity Surveyor please click on the link to visit the official page for the RICS( Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- In addition, A Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying is also desirable, but our client will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, such as project management and commercial management
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds is desirable, but some of our clients will take candidates from a Contractor or Sub Contractor background if you are keen to move to a consultancy.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the UK.
- Basic salary-discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience.
- In addition, All our United Kingdom Quantity Surveyor and Cost Consultant roles have salary bandings provided. You can view these on our UK jobs page
- The salary bandings we provide are the guideline salaries provided to us by our clients. All job roles should provide information on salary as recruiters will always ask this question of a client. In some cases and for the right candidate our clients will also consider going above the figures that we state in our adverts.
- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the UK, tend to be similar with most companies across the board. Our clients will also have bandings they need to, adhere to.
- As well as salaries most of our clients offer benefits, such as holiday allowances, mileage allowances, laptops and mobile phones.
- In addition, most UK Cost Consultancies provide pension benefits. Some consultancy organisations provide a car or car allowance, others provide a mileage allowance.
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the United Kingdom
To apply email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
OR you can call us in confidence on 0208 638 8857
PLEASE ALSO STATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE- THE UK LOCATION OF YOUR REQUIRED ROLE
E.g Quantity Surveyor jobs in Birmingham or Quantity Surveyor jobs in London or Quantity Surveyor jobs in Edinburgh
If you are seeking a role in a more specific location please write that location in your subject line, such as quantity surveyor jobs Northampton or Quantity Surveyor jobs near Henley and we will see if we can assist you.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please message us on our website contact us form on our contact page
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specific named clients with your express permission.
- Visit our UK jobs page for All our current roles for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants in the United Kingfom.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor role in Ireland we have a few on our website, please click on the link below, or search on our UK jobs posting page for Quantity Surveyor jobs and careers across the United Kingdom. Below are just some of the jobs and careers we are advertising,
Quantity Surveyor job in Dublin, Ireland
Principal Quantity Surveyor job in Glasgow