Senior or Intermediate Cost Consultant Job London – Quantity Surveying
Senior or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor job vacancy London: Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Consultancy practice with offices across the United Kingdom. They have won many awards for their work and are a great employer to work for and can also offer fast-track career progression.
This opportunity is for a Consultancy Senior Quantity Surveyor or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who also has experience in all or some of the following areas, Mixed Use, Commercial Education or Residential projects. This vacancies requires strong client liaison experience.
If you want to work for a Cost Consultancy organisation in London with a less formal but professional atmosphere, this client has a lot to offer. They will provide you with the opportunity to work alone, but also offer support should you need it, they nurture rather than nanny.
They also offer an extensive benefits package. See below for more details
N.B United Kingdom nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Senior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Job in London
- You will have some consultancy experience in the UK as a Quantity Surveyor with a well-known cost consultancy, for example, AECOM, Gleeds, Currie & Brown et al or some of the smaller cost consultancy organisations.
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects. Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- Experience of quantity surveying for a consultancy.
- Some EA experience would be desirable but is not essential for this position.
- In addition, the experience of a combination of the following sector projects such as Mixed Use Commercial Refurbishment, Residential Healthcare or Civils
- Candidates should have a BSc in Quantity Surveying or commercial management.
- MRICS would also be desirable but is not essential as long as you are currently working towards your APC.
- We are seeking candidates who are located in the London area, or candidates who wish to relocate to London
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Salary and Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor – Cost Consultant – London
The successful Quantity Surveyor should expect a salary of £45,000 – £70000 dependent upon experience,in addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Pension 6%
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
- A Mix of Office/ Home working should you require it.
To Apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts email@example.com. Please quote reference SQSLONDON23
We have a number of Vacancies for Quantity Surveying or Cost Consultancy candidates in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK Jobs Page or our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all our job vacancies or follow the links below.
UK jobs for Cost Consultants
Middle East Vacancies for Cost Consultants
Senior MRICS Quantity Surveyor job North London
Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancy London
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment UK
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction Recruitment Consultants have 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom and Overseas.
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Cost Consultancy Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram. Follow our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin Company page if you wish to receive updates on all our latest vacancies.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Cost Consultant Vacancy in London?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd – UK Construction Recruitment offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Cost Consultant Quantity Surveying jobs in London Candidate referral scheme benefits.