Senior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy London
Senior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor job vacancy London: Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy / PQS / Quantity Surveying practice with offices across the United Kingdom. They have won many awards for their work and are a great employer to work for and can also offer fast-track career progression.
This opportunity is for a Consultancy Senior Quantity Surveyor / or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who also has experience in all or some of the following areas, Mixed Use, Commercial Education or Residential projects. These roles require experience of client liaison.
If you want to work for a Cost Consultancy organisation in London with a less formal but professional atmosphere, this client has a lot to offer. They will provide you with the opportunity to work alone, but also offer support should you need it, they nurture rather than nanny.
They also offer an extensive benefits package. See below for more details
N.B United Kingdom nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Senior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Job in London
- You will have some consultancy experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a well-known cost consultancy, for example, AECOM, Gleeds, Currie & Brown et al or some of the smaller cost consultancy organisations.
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects. Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- Experience of quantity surveying and some EA experience would be desirable.
- In addition, the experience of a combination of the following sector projects such as Mixed Use Commercial Refurbishment, Residential Healthcare or Civils
- Candidates should have a BSc in Quantity Surveying or commercial management.
- MRICS would also be desirable but is not essential as long as you are currently working towards your APC.
- We are seeking candidates who are located in the London area, or candidates who wish to relocate to London
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Salary and Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor – Cost Consultant – London
The successful Quantity Surveyor should expect a salary of £45,000 – £60000 in addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Pension 6%
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
- A Mix of Office/ Home working should you require it.
To Apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts email@example.com
Please quote reference SQSLONDON23
We have a number of Vacancies for Quantity Surveying candidates in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK Jobs Page or our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all roles or follow the links below.
Middle East Vacancies for Cost Consultants
Senior MRICS Quantity Surveyor job North London
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Cost Consultancy Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
Can you recommend a candidate for this IMS monitoring Surveyor vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor jobs in London Candidate referral scheme benefits.