Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs -London Consultancy
- We are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor North London Location : Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy / PQS, Property Consultancy with offices across the UK.
- Established for many years and very respected in the industry they are a great employer to work for and can offer fast track career progression.
- This opportunity is for a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor / PQS with experience in Mixed-Use Commercial Education or Residential projects.
- The role would suit a professional who feels that they have reached the glass ceiling with their current organisation.
- Our client will also actively encourage you to take on projects, liaise with clients and grow your own network.
- However, If you are a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys sitting quietly in a backroom diligently working for others, this role is NOT for you…..
- The role would suit a Quantity Surveyor seeking a Senior role, or a Senior Cost Consultant looking for a wider variety of work or a Quantity Surveyor who would like to specialise in Project Management in the future.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant North London
- The successful candidate will have experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor. You will also have experience with a well-known cost consultancy /PQS firm.
- The ability to manage your own projects.
- Furthermore, Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- In addition, experience of a combination of the following: Mixed Use Commercial, Residential Healthcare or Civils
- Candidates should also have a BSc in Quantity Surveying.
- In addition, MRICS would also be desirable but is not essential as long as you are currently working towards APC
- We are seeking candidates who are located in the London area. UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
- The ability to liaise with clients and a desire to get involved in some business development and assist in growing a team.
Salary and Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor – Cost Consultant – London
Candidates should expect a salary of £47,000 – £63,000 in addition to an excellent basic salary you will also be provided
- Laptop, mobile, mileage, and pension.
- Holiday Allowance 25-27 days in addition to your birthday
- In addition, one Professional Subscription
- If you would like more information on Careers in construction, or you are keen to work with a Property Consultancy, please contact us for a confidential discussion
To apply for any of our Construction Jobs /Careers
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts or if you wish to speak in confidence call +44 (0) 208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to named clients with your permission.
These are just a few of our other Cost Consultant Quantity Surveying Jobs in London
Monitoring / IMS Surveyor London –https://www.staffordlawrence.com/job-monitoring-surveyor-ims-jobs-london-bank/