Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs -London Consultancy
We are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor North London Location for a full-time permanent position. Our client is a leading construction Cost Consultancy / PQS, Property Consultancy with offices across the UK. If you are seeking Jobs and Careers in London visit our UK Jobs page for all our roles in London.
- Established for many years and very respected in the industry this client are a great employer to work for and can offer fast track career progression.
- This opportunity is for a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor / PQS with experience in Mixed-Use Commercial Education or Residential projects.
- The role would suit a professional who feels that they have reached the glass ceiling with their current organisation.
- Our client will also actively encourage you to take on projects, liaise with clients and grow your own network.
- However, If you are a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys sitting quietly in a backroom diligently working for others, this role is NOT for you…..
- The role would suit a Quantity Surveyor seeking a Senior role, or a Senior Cost Consultant looking for a wider variety of work or a Quantity Surveyor who would like to specialise in Project Management in the future.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant North London
- The successful candidate will have experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor. You will also have experience with a well-known cost consultancy /PQS firm.
- The ability to manage your own projects.
- An RICS accredited degree qualification a BSc in Quantity Surveying.
- Furthermore, Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- In addition, experience of a combination of the following: Mixed Use Commercial, Residential Healthcare or Civils
- Candidates should also have a BSc in Quantity Surveying.
- In addition, MRICS would also be desirable but is not essential as long as you are currently working towards APC
- We are seeking candidates who are located in the London area. UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
- The ability to liaise with clients and a desire to get involved in some business development and assist in growing a team.
Salary and Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor – Cost Consultant – London
This is a full-time permanent role based in central london. The sucessful candidate can expect a salary of £47,000 – £63,000 for this full-time role
In addition to an excellent basic salary you will also be provided
In addition to a great basic this client offers a number of great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events.
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy in London
Apply with an up-to-date CV email to Victoria Ricketts or if you wish to speak in confidence call +44 (0) 208 638 8857
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Senior Quantity Surveyors
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
These are just a few of our other Cost Consultant Quantity Surveying Jobs in London
Monitoring / IMS Surveyor job London