MRICS Monitoring Surveyor London
Monitoring Surveyor Jobs London : We are seeking an MRICS Monitoring or Independent Monitoring Surveyor for a full-time permanent position in central London. This role is with a multi-disciplinary consultancy for their new offices in London, EC2. They are a forward thinking award winning construction consultancy who provide an excellent work life balance for their employees.
Ideally, you will have experience working with a well-known cost consultancy, as an Independent Monitoring Surveyor or Bank Monitoring Surveyor. This role can also offer Quantity Surveying if you wish to do a role with 50/50 monitoring and quantity surveying.
This is a permanent full-time role, working alongside the Senior Partner responsible for Independent Monitoring Surveying across the business in the United Kingdom
Requirements for the Monitoring Surveyor -London
- MRICS is desirable, or our client will also consider a candidate 12-18 months from Chartered Status.
- In particular, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or another RICs accredited construction degree qualification
- The desire to live and work in London ( We will consider candidates wishing to move to London from another part of the UK) Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates with a current right to live and work in the UK (e.g UK Passport or current valid work visa)
- Circa 3-7 years experience with a PQS or Cost Consultancy organisation.
- You will also have experience of working on projects alone and as part of a team
Salary & Benefits for the IMS Surveyor
Basic salary can be discussed on a case by case basis, but you can expect circa £50,000 – £62,000 basic salary in addition you will also receive a package of benefits
Laptop, Mobile and Holiday allowance, as well as a generous Pension and Bonus scheme.
This consultancy has an exceptional career progression plan and promotes swiftly from within.