MRICS Monitoring Surveyor London – IMS Surveyor Job Vacancy
Monitoring Surveyor Jobs Vacancies and Careers in London: We are seeking to recruit an MRICS Monitoring or Independent Monitoring Surveyor (IMS) or Bank Monitoring Surveyor for a full-time permanent position in central London for our Construction Consultancy client. This vacancy is with a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy for their new offices in London, EC2. They are a forward-thinking award-winning construction consultancy that provides an excellent work-life balance for its employees.
Ideally, you will have experience working with a well-known cost consultancy or Chartered Quantity Surveying practice, as an Independent Monitoring Surveyor or Bank Monitoring Surveyor. This position can also offer Quantity Surveying if you are seeking a role with 50/50 monitoring and quantity surveying.
This is a permanent full-time vacancy, working alongside the Senior Partner responsible for Independent Monitoring Surveying across the business in the United Kingdom.
Requirements for the Monitoring Surveyor -London – Bank Monitoring Surveyor
- MRICS is desirable, or our client will also consider a candidate 12-18 months from Chartered Status.
- In particular, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or another RICs accredited construction degree qualification.
- The desire to live and work in London ( We will consider candidates wishing to move to London from another part of the UK) Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with a current right to live and work in the UK (e.g UK Passport or current valid work visa)
- Circa 3-7 years experience with a PQS or Cost Consultancy organisation.
- Some experience of which should be as a Monitoring Surveyor in the London area
- You will also have experience working on projects alone and as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits for the IMS Surveyor
Basic salary can be discussed on a case-by-case basis, but you can expect circa £50,000 – £62,000 basic salary in addition you will also receive a generous package of benefits
- Laptop and Mobile
- Holiday allowance, 33 days (25days plus 8 bank holidays) plus birthday
- Pension provision
- Bonus scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Sports and Social events
- Some homeworking
- Flexible hours
This construction consultancy has an exceptional career progression plan and promotes swiftly from within the organisation.