Cost Consultancy Jobs in London -Quantity Surveying Recruitment UK
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Careers and Vacancies in London. Our client are a leading Cost Consultancy / PQS / Quantity Surveying practice with offices across the UK. They have won many awards for their work and are a great employer to work for and can offer fast-track career progression.
This opportunity is for a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor /PQS who also has experience in some or all of the following: Mixed Use Commercial, Education, Office fit-out or Residential projects.
If you are looking for a Cost Consultancy organisation in London with a less formal but professional atmosphere, this client has a lot to offer. They will provide you with the opportunity to work alone, but also the support should you need it. They can also provide excellent training and mentoring for APC. This client not only has involvement in projects in the UK, but they also from time to time work with clients in Europe.
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
TO APPLY. Please apply to the email listed below and quote the reference number listed for this role.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs in London
- The successful candidate will have some consultancy experience as a Quantity Surveyor / PQS with a well-known cost consultancy organisation
- Candidates should have experience in the UK with a Cost Consultancy and ideally be located in the London area, however, our client would also be happy to hear from candidates who wish to relocate to the London area to work with a great consultancy.
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects. Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- In addition, the experience of a combination of the following sector projects such as Mixed Use Commercial, Residential Healthcare or Civils
- Candidates should have a Degree Qualification, either a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- MRICS would also be desirable but is not essential as long as you are currently working towards your APC ( Assessment of professional competence)
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor – Cost Consultant – London
The successful Quantity Surveyor should expect a salary of £45,000 – £54,000 dependant upon Chartered Status. In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Pension 6%
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
- A Mix of Office/ Home working should you require it.
To Apply for this Cost Consultancy Job in London
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will respond to your application within 24-48hours
Please quote reference COST24LON
As a UK Construction Recruitment Consultant We have a number of Job vacancies for Quantity Surveying candidates in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK Jobs Page or our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all our current jobs vacancies and careers.
UK jobs for Cost Consultants
Middle East Vacancies for Cost Consultants
Senior MRICS Quantity Surveyor job North London
City – Cost Consultant Job Vacancy London
Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancy London
UK Construction Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction Recruitment Consultants, have 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Quantity Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Cost Consultancy Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram. Follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin Company page if you wish to receive updates on all our latest vacancies in the UK or Overseas.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy London?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction Recruitment offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a Quantity Surveying or Cost Consultancy candidate who might be interested in this vacancy? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor jobs in London Candidate referral scheme benefits.