Senior Quantity Surveyor Job London – Cost Consultancy
Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Consultancy practice with offices across the United Kingdom, they are seeking a Senior Cost Consultant for a Job Vacancy in their London offices. They have won many awards for their work and are a great employer to work for. They can also offer fast-track career progression.
This opportunity is for a Consultancy Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in all or some of the following areas, Mixed Use, Commercial Education or Residential projects. These job vacancies require experience of strong client liaison as part of your role.
This client are truly unique. They are not one of the very large organisations, we would call them a mid sized consultancy, and certainly punch above their weight. They offer an excellent work life balance with flexitime options as well as wellbeing and all manner of other benefits. Not stuffy or corporate, they are relaxed but professional and have some great projects to work on in London and in Europe.
This client will provide you with the opportunity to work alone, but also offer support should you need it, they nurture rather than nanny.
Unlike the large players, they wont shove you in a back room like a mushroom to crunch numbers, They encourage you to get out of the office, interface with clients, business develop, visit your projects, work on every aspect of that project to provide a more rounded career, because without this and if you are stuck in a back room?, how do you progress?
They also offer an extensive benefits package. See below for more details
N.B United Kingdom nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancy London
- You will have some consultancy experience in the UK( preference for London) as a Quantity Surveyor with a well-known cost consultancy.
- You will have the ability or the desire to manage your own projects. Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- Experience of quantity surveying for a consultancy.
- Experience of a combination of the following sectors such as Mixed Use, Commercial Refurbishment, Residential Healthcare or Civils
- Candidates will have a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- MRICS is highly desirable for this Senior Role. They will consider candidates working towards APC
- We are seeking candidates who are located in the London area, or candidates who wish to relocate to London
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Salary & Benefits London Senior Cost Consultancy Vacancy
- The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant should expect a salary of £55,000 – £67000
In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Pension 6%
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
- A Mix of Office/ Home working should you require it
To Apply for this Senior Cost Consultancy Job Vacancy
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SCC LONDON1023
We have a number of Vacancies for Quantity Surveying or Cost Consultancy candidates in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK Jobs Page or our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all our job vacancies or follow the links below.
UK jobs for Cost Consultants
Middle East Vacancies for Cost Consultants
Senior MRICS Quantity Surveyor job North London
Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancy London