Cost Consultant Job Vacancy Top Consultancy – City Of London UK
Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Careers in London – Stafford Lawrence Ltd UK Quantity Surveying Recruitment Consultants
Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in the City of London. Our client is a top-flight Cost Consultancy / PQS / Quantity Surveying practice with offices in the UK and across the globe. They are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor with solid Feasibility experience for a position based in their City office in London.
See below for detailed salary and package information
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor SQS Job Vacancy in London City
- The successful candidate will have cost consultancy experience as a Quantity Surveyor / PQS ideally with a well-known Tier 1 cost consultancy organisation. This role is for a Quantity Surveyor looking to move to a Senior role. Or an established Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a change of role.
- Candidates should have experience in the UK with a Cost Consultancy organisation and be within commuting distance of the City of London. Our client would also be happy to hear from candidates who wish to relocate to the London area from another part of the UK to work with a top-notch tier 1 consultancy.
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects. Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- Strong Feasibility experience would be highly desirable for this role.
- In addition, the experience of a combination of the following sector projects such as Mixed Use Commercial and High-End Residential projects with large Developers
- Candidates should have a Degree Qualification, either a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- MRICS would also be highly desirable for this job vacancy, but our client may also consider candidates who are currently working towards their APC ( Assessment of professional competence)
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits for the Cost Consultant job vacancy London City UK Jobs
The successful Quantity Surveyor should expect a salary of £52,000 – £62,000 dependent upon experience. In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
To Apply for this Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in the City of London, UK
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference IQS723City
As a UK Recruitment Consultancy, We have a number of current live Job vacancies for Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor candidates in the UK and Overseas for Consultancy or Client side organisations. Please visit our UK Jobs Page or our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all our current live job vacancies.
UK jobs for Cost Consultants
London vacancies for Quantity Surveyors
Senior MRICS Quantity Surveyor job North London
Quantity Surveyor Vacancy South London
Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in Reading
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd -Construction Recruitment Consultants has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Cost Consultancy Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Cost Consultant vacancy in London? UK Quantity Surveyor jobs
Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction Recruitment Agency offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a QS candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Cost Consultancy job vacancies in the UK Candidate referral scheme benefits.