Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor Job Top Consultancy – South London UK
Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Careers in South London
Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in South London or the City of London. Our client is a top-flight Cost Consultancy / PQS / Quantity Surveying practice with offices in the UK and across the world. They are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor with solid Feasibility experience for a position based either in their City office or their South London Office.
See below for detailed salary and package information
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship or work visas to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor SQS Job Vacancy in London
- The successful candidate will have cost consultancy experience as a Quantity Surveyor / PQS ideally with a well-known Tier 1 cost consultancy organisation. This role is for a Quantity Surveyor looking to move to a Senior role. Or an established Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a change of role.
- Candidates should have experience in the UK with a Cost Consultancy and ideally be located in the City of London or South London area, however, our client would also be happy to hear from candidates who wish to relocate to the London area to work with a great consultancy.
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects. Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- Strong Feasibility experience would be highly desirable for this role as this client get involved in a lot of this.
- In addition, the experience of a combination of the following sector projects such as Mixed Use Commercial with large Developers
- Candidates should have a Degree Qualification, either a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- MRICS would also be desirable but is not essential as long as you are currently working towards your APC ( Assessment of professional competence)
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits for the Cost Consultant job vacancy South London UK Jobs
The successful Quantity Surveyor should expect a salary of £52,000 – £62,000 dependent upon experience in addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
To Apply for this Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in South London, UK
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference Cost23717LON
We have a number of current live Job vacancies for Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor candidates in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK Jobs Page or our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all roles.
UK jobs for Cost Consultants
Project Manager Jobs in London
London vacancies for Quantity Surveyors
Senior MRICS Quantity Surveyor job North London
Quantity Surveyor vacancies in New Zealand
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction Recruitment Consultants have 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Cost Consultancy Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
Can you recommend a candidate for this QS vacancy in London? UK Quantity Surveyor jobs
Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction Recruitment offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK Candidate referral scheme benefits.