Senior Quantity Surveyor Exeter
Senior Quantity Surveyor Exeter Devon / Senior Cost Consultant vacancy/ PQS
Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice/Chartered PQS they are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant for their offices in Exeter, Devon.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are Senior Quantity Surveyor or cost consultant looking for a future leadership role within an award-winning consultancy, this client is an excellent employer to work for. This is a full-time permanent position.
They offer a range of great benefits as well as 2 days home working and flexible working week as well as an unrivalled holiday allowance and extra cost of living benefits. This client regularly engages with their local community, be it assisting with a charity or an environmental cause and they actively encourage their staff to take time to do this.
Candidates should also have experience with a similar construction consultancy or PQS organisation. Our client will consider Quantity Surveying candidates with a background with a main contractor, if they wish to move to a consultancy organisation.
Please note: This role is open to United Kingdom nationals or those with a current United Kingdom work visa. Our client cannot provide visa for Non-UK nationals.
We have a number of roles for Quantity Surveying candidates from Assistant to board level in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK Jobs page and our International Jobs page for detailed information on all our current live vacancies.
Requirements – Senior Cost Consultant Vacancy
- Our client are seeking a candidate with experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant with a consultancy or PQS organisation
- In addition you will have a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management as well as Chartered MRICS Status (preferred). Our client will consider senior level cost consultancy candidates without Chartered Status or candidates working towards APC. 12 -18 months away from sitting the exam.
- You will report to the Director for Quantity Surveying and Cost for the region and be responsible for a number of projects from Planning inception to delivery and completion in the Devon South-West area.
- In addition, you will work alongside the project management teams, and advise the client on project scope and costs, overseeing the contractor’s work on behalf of the consultancy and the client.
- The ability to manage and mentor less senior members of the team would also be desirable as well as experience of managing your own workload and working as part of a team.
- Solid understanding of both Pre and post contract along with Cost Management and Cost Planning and strong Contracts administration experience in JCT or NEC contracts.
- Candidates already located in the South-West or Devon area would be ideal. Candidates wishing to relocate from elsewhere in the UK, should contact us to discuss timescales.
- In addition, experience as a Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus. Our client is open to Senior Cost Consultants with a variety of sector experience as long as you can show experience with a Consultancy organisation.
Salary and Benefits- Quantity Surveying Exeter, Devon
This is a full-time permanent role, we are not seeking freelancers for this particular vacancy.
- The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant- Exeter should expect a basic salary of £42,000 – £52,000
In addition to a great basic salary, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription as well as Training and Development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
- In addition, days off for Local community or Charity projects
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Exeter Job
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Quote reference SPM/CORN/10/22
OR call us for a confidential discussion 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia.
- We are a United Kingdom based recruitment consultancy
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines ( Data Protection) . Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our client. If we have another role for you to consider, we will provide information on that client and again ask your permission to send your CV. We do not spray paint our candidates CVs into the ether…
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia
We have a number of live and urgent job vacancies in Devon and Cornwall and across the UK. Click on the links below for more information on just a few of our roles. Or visit our UK jobs page for roles in other areas.
Cornwall Senior Project Manager – Stafford Lawrence Construction
Associate Building Surveyor Devon – Stafford Lawrence
Construction Project Manager Exeter – Stafford Lawrence Construction PM
Building Surveyor Vacancies – Stafford Lawrence UK roles
Senior Quantity Surveyor Plymouth – Stafford Lawrence