Associate Building Surveyor – Building Surveyor Job Vacancies In Exeter
Stafford Lawrence- Building Surveyor Recruitment Consultants is engaged in a retained search to recruit for an Associate Building Surveyor in Devon for a full-time permanent position with a well-known award-winning multidisciplinary construction consultancy.
This consultancy client has Building Surveying, Project Management and Quantity Surveying divisions across the UK. They are well known in the South West and across the UK. They provide construction consultancy services to a number of key clients across a variety of sectors and have an excellent reputation for providing the very best quality and service.
This job vacancy can be based in either their Plymouth or Exeter offices. There is flexibility around this. This is a permanent job role, hence we cannot consider freelancers for this role. Our client will consider recruiting candidates based in the area, or candidates who wish to relocate to the Devon area.
Please note: UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
Ideally, for this role you will be a Chartered MRICS Building Surveying professional with solid experience in both Commercial and/or Residential Building Surveying projects. Our client will consider candidates without MRICS as long as you can show significant experience in Building Surveying.
We are recruiting for Building Surveyor Jobs, Careers and vacancies at all levels currently. We have positions from Assistant to Director level across the UK.
Requirements for the MRICS Building Surveyor – Exeter – Building Surveyor Recruitment
- Ideally, we are seeking to recruit a Chartered ( MRICS) Building Surveyor for this Senior Level role, although our client will consider candidates without MRICS Chartered status, as long as you can show extensive building surveying experience in the area.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying in addition, our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, such as project or construction management, as long as you have experience as a Building Surveyor.
- In addition, experience in Commercial or Residential Building Surveying.
- Contracts Administration, Dilapidations, Party Wall experience would be desirable.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will report to the Director for the region and work on projects from inception to completion.
- Ideally, you will have some experience in Business Development in the region, this is a key part of a role as an Associate Building Surveyor
- Experience in the Management and mentoring of a Building surveying team would be desirable
- In addition, some travel in the region is a requirement for this role, so you must have a valid UK driving licence
Salary & Benefits for the Building Surveyor Jobs, Exeter, Devon
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy based in the Devon area. Consideration will be given to candidates in the area, or candidates who are currently in the process of relocating from another part of the UK.
This role will suit a Senior Building Surveyor wishing to move to Associate Level, or an Associate who is keen to work for a leading Construction Consultancy in the area.
- The ideal Associate Building Surveyor- Devon should expect a basic salary of £50000-57,000 per annum
In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Mileage allowance/ Access to a Pool car / Or Car Allowance
- In addition, one paid Professional Fee
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Pension Provision and life cover
- In addition, Travel Expenses and use of a company car.
- Training and Career development paid for by the company
- This client offers other additional benefits
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- Training and development
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
To Apply for this Associate Building Surveying vacancy- Building Surveying Recruitment Devon
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com Please quote Reference EXABS0623
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction Recruitment Consultants has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK-based recruiter, with a number of requirements for Building Surveying Professionals.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? Building Surveyor Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction & Engineering Recruitment offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Associate Building Surveyor candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a number of Building Surveying Jobs and careers at all levels across the UK. Below are just a few of our latest job roles in Building Surveying.
Job Vacancies for Building Surveyors in London Job-Building Surveying Recruitment
Jobs Careers and Vacancies for Senior Building Surveyors in Manchester-North West
Vacancies Senior Building Surveyors in Winchester- Work in Hampshire