Building Surveyor Job London
Building Surveyor Jobs and Careers in London. We are seeking a Building Surveyor/ Intermediate Building Surveyor with Education and / Or Commercial or Residential Surveying Projects experience for a Full-time permanent role. This is a mid-level role with excellent career prospects and a clear path to Senior Building Surveyor and Associate Building Surveyor roles within the company.
Are you looking for a role with a great company that value work-life balance? This client can offer that.
Stafford Lawrence is engaged by a well-known construction consultancy client to find a Building Surveying professional for their London offices. Due to expansion and newly won projects, they are seeking a Building Surveyor to work alongside their growing team.
Ideally, you will have previous experience as a Building Surveyor in the London area. Our client can offer training and mentoring APC and Chartered Status if required.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should be UK nationals or have a current right to live and work in the United Kingdom. This client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
Requirements for the Building Surveyor Job in London
- Circa 3-6 years experience as a Building Surveyor
- MRICS or working towards APC.https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/assessment-of-professional-competence-apc/. Our client will consider candidates who are 12 -18 months away from APC
- Ideally, you will have experience in providing Education and/or Commercial property or Residential property reports. A mix would be desirable.
- A degree in Building Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification.
- In addition, you will be based in the London area or within commuting distance of London or have the desire to relocate to London from another part of the UK.
- Strong Contracts Administration experience is a requirement as is Project Management experience
- A strong understanding of Building Safety and UK building safety regulations
- Some knowledge of Party Wall disputes and the party wall act 1966 and an understanding of Dilapidations matters would also be desirable but is not essential for this role
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Building Surveyor
This is a Permanent Full-time role, we are not seeking freelancers for this role.
- The successful Building Surveyor should expect a salary range of £37,000 – £46,000
In addition to an excellent basic salary, our client also offers a benefits package to include
- Mileage Allowance
- Annual leave allowance of 33 days plus 8 bank holidays and your birthday day
- 5% Pension
- In addition, Laptop and mobile
- One professional subscription
- Office Hours -Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days)
To apply for this Building Surveying job in London