Superprime -Chartered Building Surveyor Jobs – Building Surveyor Vacancies
MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor Job Vacancy in London-Prime Super Prime, Luxury
Our client is a leading Construction Consultancy practice with offices across the UK. They have won many awards for their work and are a great employer to work for and can offer fast-track career progression. They are not stuffy or corporate, quite the opposite. Our client has a unique ethos and they are looking for someone who fits with that ethos. There disciplines include Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Project Management.
See below in salary and benefits section for detailed salary and package information
- This opportunity is for a Chartered Building Surveyor / Project Manager who has experience of Building Surveying in the Luxury Property or very high end prime residential market.
- If you are looking for a Construction Consultancy in London with a less formal but professional atmosphere, this client has a lot to offer. They will provide you with the opportunity to work alone, but also the support should you need it. This client not only has involvement in projects in the UK, but they also from time to time work with clients in Europe.
- This role will work alongside the new Head of Building Surveying in the London office.
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Chartered Building Surveyor Job in London
- The successful Building Surveying candidate will have Construction Consultancy experience , either with a mutidisciplinary consultancy or a specialist Building Surveying practice in the UK.
- This role is for a Building Surveyor looking to move to a more Senior role. Or an established Building Surveyor looking for a change of role.
- Candidates should have experience in the UK with a Consultancy and ideally be located in the London area, however, our client would also be happy to hear from candidates who wish to relocate to the London area to work with a great consultancy.
- A strong understanding of Building Surveys, defect diagnosis, party wall matters and design works.
- A passion and interest in the Luxury Property market or Prime and Super Prime Residential market in London with previous networking experience in that sector.
- The ability to liaise with very high net worth clients in the Private Residential Market in London, with very strong customer service experience
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects and act as Project Manager and Contracts Administrator as well as the experience to oversee contractors and consultants.
- Fully conversant with all current H&S legislation
- Some experience mentoring less senior members of the team would be ideal.
- This role will work closely with the Partner for Building Surveying in the London region and be the right hand person to the Partner
- In addition, the experience of a combination of the following sector
- Candidates should have a Degree Qualification, in Building Surveying or Project Management
- MRICS would also be highly desirable. Our client may consider candidates who are currently working towards your APC ( Assessment of professional competence) as long as you can show significant experience in Luxury Property or Very High End Residential Projects.
Salary and Benefits – MRICS Chartered BS/PM – London UK Vacancy
The successful Building Surveyor should expect a salary of £45,000 – £54,000 dependent upon experience in addition to a great basic you will also receive the following excellent benefits
- Life Cover
- Pension 6%
- Laptop, mobile, mileage or travel allowances
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social Events
- One paid professional subscription
- A Mix of Office/ Home working should you require it.
How To Apply for this Job Vacancy in London, UK- Building Surveying Recruitment
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CBSLON823
As a UK Building Surveying Recruitment Consultancy. We have a number of current live Job vacancies for Building Surveyor and Senior Building Surveyor candidates in the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs Page for detailed information on all roles.
Project Manager Jobs in London
London vacancies for Quantity Surveyors
Building Surveyor Jobs
This job vacancy can also be found on the RICS Recruit website.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Building Surveying Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Recruitment Consultants have 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Building Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV. We provide feedback throughout the recruitment process from intial conversation through to interview prep and offer.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Building Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
Can you recommend a candidate for this BS vacancy in London? UK Building Surveyor jobs
Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Building Surveying Recruitment Consultants offer an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveying jobs in the UK Candidate referral scheme benefits.