Devon -Building Surveying Jobs-South West
Building Surveyor Jobs Vacancies and Careers in Plymouth in Devon. Stafford Lawrence is engaged to recruit for a Building Surveyor for a specialist Building Surveying consultancy for their offices in Plymouth in Devon, UK.
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known specialist Building Surveying consultancy. Candidates should have experience in Building Surveying and a mix of both Residential and Commercial building surveying projects.
This role will be based in our client’s offices in Plymouth. N.B. we cannot consider freelancers for this role. However, our client will consider Building Surveying candidates based in the area, or candidates who wish to relocate to Plymouth in Devon.
Please note: UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship currently for Non-UK nationals.
This client is open to candidates who are not yet Chartered (MRICS) Building Surveyors and will consider Intermediate Building Surveyors working towards APC.
Requirements for the MRICS BS Vacancy Plymouth, UK
- Ideally, we are seeking a Chartered MRICS) Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Building Surveyor for this job vacancy. Our client will consider candidates 12 -18 months from sitting APC as long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor.
- Degree qualified with a BSc in Building Surveying, our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications as long as they are RICS accredited.
- In addition, experience in both Commercial and Residential Building Surveying would be ideal.
- Experience of Traditional Building Surveying / Surveys /Contracts Administration./dilapidations. Party wall experience is not a requirement but would also be a bonus.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, so you will have some leadership experience.
- In addition, a valid UK driving licence. As with all Building Surveying roles, there will be a requirement for travel in the region but this will not be excessive.
- It would also be desirable if you have experience managing and mentoring less senior members of a Building Surveying team.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad.
Job Description Building Surveyor Devon – UK Building Surveyor Recruitment
- You will be engaged in a range of Building Surveying and Project Management duties across a number of sectors, in both the public and private sectors such as education, commercial residential ( social and private) defence and conservation.
- The successful building surveyor will work as part of an experienced team on projects in the Exeter, Devon area, responsible for managing your own projects from inception to completion.
- Using your client liaison experience you will promote the organisation and develop and maintain good client relationships with a view to securing repeat business.
- You will be engaged in the following duties as part of your role:
- Traditional Design and Build and refurbishments
- Contract Administration
- Building Surveys
- Client Liaison and Management
- Preparation of tender packages
- Mentoring less senior members of the team
- The successful building surveyor will report to the Associate Director for the Plymouth office
Salary & Benefits – Building Surveying
This is a full-time permanent Building Surveying vacancies. Our client will consider Building Surveyors who are currently freelancing and wish to move back to a permanent position.
- You can expect a basic salary of £36-,000- 46,000 per annum, as well as a great basic you can expect a number of other great benefits.
- Also one paid Professional Fee or assistance towards APC
- 27 days Holiday leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Provision
- In addition, Travel Expenses and use of a company car.
- Training and Career Development are paid for by the company
- This client also offers other great additional benefits
To Apply for this Building Surveying job vacancy Devon UK – Construction Recruitment
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Reference PLYBS823
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK Nationals currently
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy building surveying professionals in the United Kingdom.
- We are a UK-based Construction Recruitment Consultancy.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in the recruitment of Building Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR ( data protection) Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Can you recommend a candidate for Building Surveying jobs in Devon?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction Recruitment Consultants, offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in Building Surveyor jobs in Devon? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Chartered Building Surveyor jobs and vacancies in Devon candidate referral scheme
We also have a number of Building Surveying Jobs and careers at all levels across the UK. Below are just a few of our latest job roles in Building Surveying and our other roles in Devon
Job Vacancies for Building Surveyors in the UK
West Sussex Chichester Building Surveyor job vacancy
Vacancies Senior Building Surveyors in Winchester
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Devon