Building Surveyor Job Vacancy Bristol- Building Surveying
Building Surveyor Vacancy Bristol. Stafford Lawrence is engaged to find a Building Surveyor for a specialist Building Surveying consultancy for their offices in Bristol
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known specialist Building Surveying consultancy. Candidates should have experience of Building Surveying for both Residential and Commercial building projects.
This Building Surveyor job vacancy will be based from our client’s offices in Bristol. N.B. we cannot consider freelancers for this role. However, our client will consider Building Surveying candidates based in the area, or candidates who wish to relocate to the Bristol area.
Please note: UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
We also have a number of other Job vacancies Careers and employment opportunities for Building Surveyors across the UK featured on our website
This client is open to candidates who are not yet Chartered MRICS Building Surveyors and will consider Intermediate Building Surveyors working towards APC.
Requirements for the MRICS Building Surveyor job in Bristol, UK
- Ideally, we are seeking a Chartered ( MRICS) Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Building Surveyor for this role. Our client will consider candidates 12 -18 months from sitting APC as long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor.
- Degree qualified with a BSc in Building Surveying, our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications as long as they are RICS accredited.
- In addition, experience in Commercial and/or Residential Building Surveying.
- Experience of Traditional Building Surveying / Surveys /Contracts Administration.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, so you will have some leadership experience.
- In addition, a valid UK driving licence. As with all Building Surveying roles, there will be a requirement for travel in the region but this will not be excessive
- It would also be desirable if you have experience managing and mentoring less senior members of a Building Surveying team.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
Job Description Building Surveyor Vacancy – Building Surveying Recruitment
- You will be engaged in a range of Building Surveying and Project Management duties across a number of sectors, in both the public and private sectors such as education, commercial residential ( social and private) defence and conservation.
- The successful building surveyor will work as part of an experienced team on projects in the Bristol area, responsible for managing your own projects from inception to completion.
- Using your client liaison experience you will promote the organisation and develop and maintain good client relationships with a view to securing repeat business.
- You will be engaged in the following duties as part of your role:
- Traditional Design and Build and refurbishments
- Contract Administration
- Building Surveys
- Client Liaison and Management
- Preparation of tender packages
- Mentoring less senior members of the team
- The successful building surveyor will report to the Associate Director for the Bristol office
Salary & Benefits – Building Surveyor jobs near Bristol
This is a full-time permanent role. Our client will consider Building Surveyors who are currently freelancing and wish to move back to a permanent position.
- You can expect a basic salary of £34-,000- 44,000 per annum, as well as a great basic you can expect a number of other great benefits.
- Also one paid Professional Fee or assistance towards APC
- 27 days Holiday leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Provision
- In addition, Travel Expenses and use of a company car.
- Training and Career Development are paid for by the company
- This client also offers other great additional benefits
To Apply for this job vacancy in Bristol- Building Surveyor Recruitment
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Reference MANCHBS5-23
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK Nationals currently
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK-based recruiter
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in the recruitment of Building Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR ( data protection) Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Building Surveyor Jobs: Recommend a candidate for Building Surveying jobs in Bristol.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in Building Surveyor jobs in Bristol? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Chartered Building Surveyor jobs in Bristol candidate referral scheme
We also have a number of other Building Surveying Jobs and careers at all levels across the United Kingdom. Below are just a few of our latest job vacancies in Building Surveying.
Building Surveyor Job Vacancy London – Stafford Lawrence APC candidates
Senior Building Surveyor position Winchester – Stafford Lawrence Jobs
Plymouth Jobs – Building Surveying Vacancy
If you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Building Surveyor follow the link to the RICS official site.