MRICS Senior Building Surveyor – Devon Vacancy – Building Surveying Recruitment
We are recruiting for an MRICS Senior Building Surveyor job vacancy in Devon. Our client is a specialist Building Surveying practice with offices across the UK. They provide Project Management, CDM and Building Surveying services to a range of clients in the Devon area. They are recruiting for a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor for their offices in both Plymouth and Exeter in Devon.
As well as general building surveying knowledge, it is important that you are a good fit with the ethos of the company. They are strictly a non-corporate organisation.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to grow, build and mentor your own team and a great career in construction, then this role will be perfect for you.
Role and Requirements for the MRICS Senior Building Surveyor Job Vacancy
- MRICS Chartered status in Building Surveying. As this is a Senior role our client is seeking a Chartered professional for this role. If you are a senior building surveyor and do not yet hold MRICS Chartered Status, please contact us as we have other roles in the area that do not require this
- Above all, A degree qualification in Building Surveying is preferred. Our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications. As long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor in the region.
- In addition, this role will require experience as a Building Surveyor on Commercial and Residential projects, but if you have experience of Education, Healthcare and Historic projects this will also be considered.
- You will have strong client-facing skills and the ability to Develop existing and future business with your clients.
- The ability to work with team of Building Surveyors in the Exeter or Plymouth area. The desire to build a team in the future and progress to Associate Director level.
- You will also have experience with some or all of the following: Dilapidations, Party Wall, Defects Analysis, Contracts Administration, Employers Agent, Project Management, IR Appraisals, Due Diligence reports, and Pre Acquisitions surveys.
- In addition, good knowledge of JCT Contracts and CDM.
- Initially,this role will report to the Director in Exter or Plymouth.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Building Surveyor Job Vacancy in Devon
- Salary is open to discussion for this role. Our client is happy to discuss this on a case-by-case basis. Basic circa £45,000- £55,000.
As well as an excellent salary you will receive the following great benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days Holiday allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Other great benefits as well as Bonus
- One paid professional subscription
If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK Careers for Building Surveyors, please, get in touch with us via our website contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries.
To Apply for this Senior Building Surveyor job in the U.K- Building Surveying Recruitment
To apply email your CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference: DEV/SBS/723
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Building Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR Guidelines.
- Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates selected to go forward to our clients.
- Looking for a career in construction? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are just a few of our current UK job vacancies in the Devon area
Details of all our Building Surveying job vacancies can be found on our UK Jobs page
Building Surveyor Exeter – Stafford Lawrence Building Surveying Jobs, Vacancies and Careers
Associate Director Building Surveying Plymouth Devon
Building Surveyor job Vacancy Devon
If you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Building Surveyor follow the link to the RICS official site.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme on our blog for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence MRICS Senior Building Surveyor job vacancy candidate referral scheme
Contact us via ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email any additional questions on our Building Surveying Job Vacancies to email@example.com