Associate Building Surveying Plymouth, Devon
Stafford Lawrence is engaged on a retained search for this vacancy of Associate Building Surveying Plymouth. This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known award-winning RICS Registered Building Surveying consultancy with offices across the South West, UK
This consultancy client have a reputation for Building Surveying in the area, They are well known across the South West They provide construction consultancy services to a number of key clients across a variety of sectors and have an excellent reputation for providing the very best of quality and service.
This senior level Associate role will be based in their offices in Plymouth as they are seeking someone to lead the team for the Plymouth office. This is a permanent role, hence we cannot consider freelancers for this role. Our client will consider candidates based in the area, or candidates who wish to relocate to Plymouth in Devon.
Please note: UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
Ideally, for this role you will be a Chartered MRICS Building Surveying professional with solid experience in both Commercial and/or Residential Building Surveying projects. Our client will consider candidates without MRICS as long as you can show significant experience in Building Surveying.
We also have a number of other Jobs and Careers for Building Surveyors on our website, for Building Surveyors who are working towards APC and have not yet attained Chartered Status. Please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all roles.
Requirements for the MRICS Associate -Building Surveying Plymouth
- Ideally, we are seeking a Chartered ( MRICS) Building Surveyor for this Senior Level role, although our client will consider candidates without MRICS Chartered status, as long as you can show extensive building surveying experience in the area and the ability to lead a Building Surveying team in the region.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying, our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications.
- In addition, experience across both Commercial and Residential Properties, supporting the Planning and Development Teams with specification tender and contract administration.
- You will also have a strong knowledge of design, planning and building regulation applications.
- As well as, Building Pathology, building surveys, Contract Administration, Dilapidations, Party Wall matters experience. All of these would also be highly desirable.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will report to the Director for the region and work on projects from inception to completion taking the lead in the office.
- Ideally, you will have some experience of Business Development in the region, this is a key part of a role as an Associate Building Surveyor
- Experience of the Management and mentoring of a Building surveying team would be desirable
- In addition, some travel in the region is a requirement for this role, so you must have a valid UK driving licence
Salary for the Building Surveying Associate Director Job Vacancy
This is a full-time permanent role based in the Plymouth, Devon area. Consideration will be given to candidates in the area, or candidates who are currently in the process of relocating from another part of the UK.
This role will suit a Senior Building Surveyor wishing to move to Associate Level or an Associate who is keen to work for a leading Construction Consultancy in the area.
- The ideal Associate Building Surveyor- Devon should expect a basic salary of £48,000 -£55,000 per annum
In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Mileage allowances
- In addition, one paid Professional Fee
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Pension Provision
- Training and Career development paid for by the company
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- Training and development
To Apply for this Associate Director Of Building Surveying job vacancy
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts Please quote Reference AD/BS/ plymouth
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruiter
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Associate Building Surveyor candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form on our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a number of Building Surveying Jobs and careers at all levels across the UK. Below are just a few of our latest job roles in Building Surveying.
Job Vacancies for Building Surveyors in London Job
Jobs Careers and Vacancies for Senior Building Surveyors in Manchester
Vacancies Senior Building Surveyors in Winchester