ARICS Building Surveyor Vacancy Plymouth, Devon
Stafford Lawrence- Construction Recruitment Consultants is recruiting for an ARICS Building Surveyor in Plymouth for a job vacancy with an award-winning Building Surveying Consultancy. This is a full-time permanent position and will offer a great career with a well-known RICS Registered and regulated specialist Building Surveying consultancy with offices across the South West of the UK.
Our consultancy client has a great reputation for Building Surveying in the area, They are well known across the South West They provide Building Surveying consultancy services to a number of key clients across a variety of sectors and have an excellent reputation for providing the very best quality and service.
This ARICS Building Surveyor position will be based in our client office in Plymouth, Devon as they are seeking to grow their team in that office. This is a permanent position, hence we cannot consider freelancers for this role. Our client will consider candidates based in the area or candidates who wish to relocate to Plymouth in Devon.
Please note: UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
We are also recruiting for a number of other Jobs and Careers for Building Surveyors on our website across the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all our latest vacancies.
Requirements- Building Surveyor Plymouth- Construction Recruitment
- Ideally, we are seeking an ARICS Building Surveyor for this intermediate-level position. Our client will also consider candidates with MRICS Chartered status who are seeking a new role in the Plymouth area.
- Ideally, you will be Degree qualified in Building Surveying, our client will also consider other construction-related RICS-accredited degree qualifications
- In addition, experience across both Commercial and Residential Properties, supporting the Planning and Development Teams with specification tender and contract administration.
- You will also have some knowledge of design, planning and building regulation applications.
- Some understanding of Building Pathology, building surveys, Contract Administration, Dilapidations, and Party Wall matters would be desirable. Training and development are provided. Experience in some of these areas is a requirement.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders, strong client-facing skills are always a requirement for Building Surveyor roles as much of the role is advising clients
- You will report to and be mentored by the Director for the region and work on projects from inception to completion with some oversite from the Director.
- Ideally, you will have the ability to work alone and as part of a growing team
- Experience in the Management and mentoring of less senior members of the Building Surveying team would be desirable
- In addition, some travel in the region is a requirement for this role, so you must have a valid UK driving licence
Salary for the Building Surveyor Plymouth Job Vacancy- Building Surveying Recruitment
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy based in Plymouth Devon . Open to candidates in the area, or candidates who are currently in the process of relocating from another part of the UK.
This job vacancy will suit an Assistant Building Surveyor wishing to move to a Building Surveyor level or a Building Surveyor who is keen to work for a leading Construction Consultancy in the area.
- The ideal ARICS Building Surveyor- Plymouth should expect a basic salary of £32,000 – £40,000 per annum
In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Mileage allowances
- In addition, one paid Professional Fee
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays)
- Generous Pension Provision
- Training and Career Development, paid for by the company
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- Training and development
To Apply for this Building Surveying job vacancy- Building Surveyor Recruitment UK
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts Please quote Reference ARICS/BS/ PLYMOUTH
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy building surveying professionals in the UK . We are a United Kingdom-based recruiter
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in recruiting Building surveyors, Quantity Surveyors / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission.
- Company information is provided to all candidates selected to go forward to our clients.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Building Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction Recruitment Consultants offer an ethical candidate referral scheme. To refer a colleague or potential candidate, please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveyor job vacancy candidate referral scheme
Contact us via ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any additional questions on our vacancies, or email your questions to email@example.com
We also have a number of Building Surveying Jobs and careers at all levels across the UK. Below are just a few of our latest Building Surveying positions.
Building Surveying Careers in Devon
MRICS Building Surveyor Job Vacancies and Careers South West
Building Surveyor Job Vacancy London- Building Surveyor jobs in London
Jobs Careers and Vacancies for Senior Building Surveyors in Manchester
Senior Building Surveyor vacancy in Winchester- Building Surveyor Recruitment