Chartered / Intermediate Building Surveyor job vacancy in Exeter
Stafford Lawrence is engaged on a retained search for a Chartered Building Surveyor /Intermediate Building Surveyor for our multidisciplinary client for their offices in Exeter, Devon. The position is a Full-time, permanent job vacancy with a well-known firm of Chartered Building Surveying Consultants. This well-known Building Surveying consultancy specialises in Building Surveying, Project Management and Party Wall advice and are a well known provider of specialist Building surveying services in the Devon area. They service a number of key clients across a variety of sectors and have an excellent reputation for providing the very best quality and service.
This role is based in their offices in Exeter, Devon. These are permanent roles and offer great flexibility to work in the area. Our client will consider candidates based in the area, or candidates who wish to relocate to Exeter in Devon.
Please note: We can only consider UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
This client is open to candidates who are not yet Chartered MRICS Building Surveyors and will consider Intermediate Building Surveyors working towards APC.
Requirements for the MRICS Building Surveyor jobs in Exeter
- Ideally, we are seeking a Chartered ( MRICS) Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Building Surveyor for this role. Our client will consider candidates 12 -18 months from sitting APC as long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor.
- Degree qualified with a BSc in Building Surveying, our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications as long as they are RICS accredited.
- In addition, experience in Commercial and/or Residential Building Surveying.
- Experience of Traditional Building Surveying / Surveys /Contracts Administration.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, so you will have some leadership experience.
- In addition, a valid UK driving licence. As with all Building Surveying roles, there will be a requirement for travel in the region but this will not be excessive
- It would also be desirable if you have experience managing and mentoring less senior members of a Building Surveying team.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad.
Job Description Building Surveyor – Building Surveyor Recruitment
- You will be engaged on a range of Building Surveying and Project Management duties across a number of sectors, in both the public and private sectors such as education, commercial residential ( social and private) defence and conservation.
- The successful building surveyor will work as part of an experienced team on projects in the Exeter, Devon area, responsible for managing your own projects from inception to completion.
- Using your client liaison experience you will promote the organisation and develop and maintain good client relationships with a view to securing repeat business.
- You will be engaged in the following duties as part of your role:
- Traditional Design and Build and refurbishments
- Contract Administration
- Building Surveys
- Client Liaison and Management
- Preparation of tender packages
- Mentoring less senior members of the team
- The successful building surveyor will report to the Associate Director for the Exeter office
Salary & Benefits for the Building Surveyor Jobs in Exeter, Devon
This is a full-time permanent role. Our client will consider Building Surveyors who are currently freelancing and wish to move back to a permanent position.
- You can expect a basic salary of £36-,000- 47,000 per annum, as well as a great basic you can expect a number of other great benefits.
- Also one paid Professional Fee or assistance towards APC
- 27 days Holiday leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Provision
- In addition, Travel Expenses and use of a company car.
- Training and Career development are paid for by the company
- This client also offers other great additional benefits
To Apply for this Building Surveying job vacancy
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Reference EXBS5-23
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK-based recruiter
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in the recruitment of Building Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR ( data protection) Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
We also have a number of other Building Surveying Jobs and careers at all levels across the United Kingdom. Below are just a few of our latest job vacancies in Building Surveying.
Building Surveyor Job Vacancy London – Stafford Lawrence APC candidates
Senior Building Surveyor Job Vacancy Manchester – Stafford Lawrence -Surveying Jobs
Senior Building Surveyor position Winchester – Stafford Lawrence Jobs
Quantity Surveyor job vacancies in Devon
If you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Building Surveyor follow the link to the RICS official site.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveyor candidate referral scheme