Cost Consultancy Quantity Surveyor Glasgow – UK Quantity Surveyor Jobs
Quantity Surveyor job Glasgow, Scotland. This vacancy is for a professional with Construction Consultancy/ Cost Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking to recruit someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a Chartered PQS Organisation. Our client are an award-winning mid-sized Chartered Cost Consulting practice based in the city of Glasgow in Scotland.
SALARY £34,000 – £42,000
(Full detail of salary package and benefits see below)
- Our Multidisciplinary Consultancy clients are seeking experience in Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice. Candidates should be MRICS or working towards APC and have previous experience specifically in Scotland or the United Kingdom.
- If you would like to work in Edinburgh or Glasgow and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates already based in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
- Experience of Education Sector Projects would be highly desirable, such as Schools Colleges and University Projects. Our clients will also consider candidates who have other sector experience such as Mixed Use and Commercial or Residential projects
Hiring Now Recruiting in Scotland ! We have a number of quantity surveyor jobs in Edinburgh and Glasgow and across Scotland for Cost Consultancy organisations. We are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associate Director level Quantity Surveyors for a variety of practices from small to mid sized and also larger organisations. Please get in contact to discuss these job vacancies in more detail.
Job Description for the Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant Glasgow
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant throughout the Glasgow / Scotland region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of Education projects Schools Colleges and University, New build & refurbishment.
- You will use your experience of pre and post-contract cost management to advise the client and oversee the contractors
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
- You will report to the Associate Director Quantity Surveying and work alongside him on a number of projects in the area.
- Some team mentoring will be required and you will be encouraged to mentor and manage less senior members of the team. Perhaps to assist with APC or to monitor work.
Requirements Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the UK – Glasgow
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating.
- You should have at least 2 -5 years experience post degree.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy , PQS or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area and the wider Scotland region as a Quantity Surveyor, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, Commercial, Mixed-Use Residential, Leisure, Retail
- A full clean driving licence is a requirement as you will be expected to travel to see clients as part of your work.
Salary & Benefits for Cost Consultants job, Scotland
- This is a permanent full time vacancy. We are not seeking freelancers for this vacancy in Glasgow
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect a basic salary of £35,000-£44,000 per annum, dependent upon experience plus additional benefits
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
- A generous pension
- Mileage allowance
- 27 days holiday allowance
- Some home working, 2 days home/ 3 days office
- Sports and social events
To apply for this job vacancy as a Quantity Surveyor Glasgow – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Apply via email with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference QSGLOW24
Alternatively, you can call us in complete confidence on 0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please get in touch with us by emailing your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a UK-based recruitment consultancy with 20 years of experience
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Ireland and Scotland
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We also have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our UK Vacancies.
Our other current Vacancies in the Glasgow area
Quantity Surveyor Recruiter for the UK Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland
Please use the link below to apply for a job vacancy if you do not see a current vacancy in your area.