Quantity Surveyor Glasgow, Scotland
Quantity Surveyor jobs Glasgow, Scotland. This role is for a professional with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation. Our client are an award-winning mid-sized Chartered Cost Consulting practice based in the city of Glasgow in Scotland.
They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice. Candidates should be MRICS or working towards APC and have experience in the U.K
If you would like to work in Edinburgh or Glasgow and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates already based in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
This is a permanent role, with flexible homeworking /office hours. Our client are currently open to candidates who would like 2 days homeworking 3 days office. This client is a mid sized organisation. They will not put you in the back office to churn out reports, because of their size you will be able to get involved in a wide variety work which will allow you to realise your true potential.
We have a number of quantity surveyor jobs in Edinburgh and Glasgow for Cost Consultancy organisations. We are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associate Director level Quantity Surveyors for a variety of practices from small to mid sized and also larger organisations. Please get in contact to discuss these roles in more detail.
Job Description for the Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant Glasgow
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant throughout the Glasgow / Scotland region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of projects from Mixed Use, Commercial Residential, Leisure, Retail
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
- You will report to the Associate Director Quantity Surveying and work alongside him on a number of projects in the area.
Requirements for the Vacancy of Quantity Surveyor
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy , PQS or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area and the wider Scotland region as a Quantity Surveyor, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, Commercial, Mixed-Use Residential, Leisure, Retail
Salary & Benefits for Cost Consultants job, Scotland
- The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect
- A basic salary of £33,000- £40,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor jobs in Glasgow
- Email an up to date CV to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK and Scotland
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We also have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our UK Vacancies.