Associate Director Glasgow – Quantity Surveying
We are seeking an Associate Director Glasgow – Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management. This role is for a professional with Construction Consultancy experience. Our client are a small/ mid sized PQS Consultancy based in Glasgow. This is a leadership role for an experienced Cost Consultant Glasgow.
They are seeking an experienced candidate with a background with Chartered Quantity Surveying practice as a Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity Surveyor. Candidates should ideally be MRICS for this senior-level role, but our are open to experienced candidates who do not have this as long as you can show a background in cost consulting.
This is a permanent role, with flexible home working /office hours.
You can call us in confidence to discuss this role, if you prefer not to forward your CV in the first instance. Please note we have a very strict GDPR policy and will not send your CV to ANY client without your permission.
Job Description for the Associate Director Quantity Surveyor Glasgow
- As the Associate Director Glasgow, you will be responsible for some Business Development in the region, so some experience of this would be ideal
- You will also be responsible for managing/ overseeing and delivering projects throughout the Glasgow region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of commercial projects in the private sector
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects.
- You should also have some experience of mentoring and growing a team
- Ideally, this client would like the ideal person to assist with running the office as well as assisting in technical operations of the business in terms of adhering to and keeping up with standards and regulations.
- Reporting to and working alongside the Director of Cost for the Scotland region
- This client operates a flexible working scheme, with home working 2 days per week and office work 3 days per week
Requirements for the AD Cost Consultant Glasgow
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy / PQS Consultancy Organisation as a Senior or AD Cost Consultant.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- You will have experience in Business Development in the region as well as proven ability to manage and mentor a team of Quantity Surveyors as well as delivery of projects
- You will have experience with a Mix of projects such as Commercial / Mixed Use/ Residential/ Infrastructure or Leisure projects/
Salary & Benefits for the Associate Director Cost Glasgow
- A basic salary of £60,000- £70,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Healthcare/ PHI
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Hybrid working 2 days home 3 days office, plus flexible hours
- 31 days holiday ( including public holidays)
- Mobile phone
- Discretionary annual bonuses ( business and personal performance)
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
To apply for any of our live Cost Consultant Glasgow vacancies
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Quote reference AD/GLASGOW/0922
OR Call us in confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK-based recruiter.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
We also have other roles for Cost Consultants / Quantity Surveyors in the Glasgow region and across Scotland as well as the UK and overseas
Please click on the links below for our other roles in Scotland or visit our UK Jobs page for roles across the UK https://www.staffordlawrence.com/uk-jobs-construction-engineering-quantity-surveying-building-surveying-project-management-engineering/