Principal Quantity Surveyor Glasgow – Cost Management
We are seeking a Principal Quantity Surveyor Glasgow – Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management. This role is for a professional with Construction Consultancy experience. Our client is a small/mid-sized PQS Consultancy based in Glasgow. This is a leadership role for an experienced and professional Principal Cost Consultant in Glasgow.
This client is seeking experience with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice as a senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor. Candidates should ideally be MRICS for this senior-level role, but we are open to experienced candidates who do not have this also.
This is a permanent role, with flexible home working /office hours.
Job Description for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Glasgow
- You will have the option to become involved in Business Development in the region, so some experience of this would be ideal
- You will also be responsible for managing/ overseeing and delivering projects throughout the Glasgow and wider Scottish region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of commercial projects in the private sector
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects.
- You should also have some experience in mentoring and growing a team.
- This client would like the ideal person to assist with running the office as well as assisting in technical operations of the business in terms of adhering to and keeping up with standards and regulations, with the option to move to Associate Director level within 12-24 months.
- This client operates a flexible working scheme, with home working 2 days per week and office work 3 days per week
Requirements for the Principal Cost Consultant job in Glasgow
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy / PQS Consultancy Organisation as a Senior or AD Cost Consultant.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area. The ability to manage projects across the region.
Salary & Benefits for the Principal Quantity Surveyor jobs in Glasgow
- A basic salary of £50,000-£60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Healthcare/ PHI
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Hybrid working 2 days home 3 days office, plus flexible hours
- 31 days holiday ( including public holidays)
- Mobile phone
- Discretionary annual bonuses ( business and personal performance)
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
To apply for this Vacancy for a Principal Quantity Surveyor in Scotland
- Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com. Please quote reference PRINC/GLO/23 in the subject line of your email
We have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our UK Vacancies.
We also have a number of other roles for Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors we are recruiting for in the Glasgow region and across Scotland.
Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancies in Edinburgh Scotland
Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Glasgow
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd Cost Management Recruitment in the UK
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Cost Commercial and Quantity Surveying professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting and hiring for Cost Consultants, Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers for Careers in Construction in the UK. We can provide detailed information on UK salaries and benefits.
- If you are not yet a Chartered MRICS Quantity Surveyor, Cost Consultant or Commercial Manager and would like more information on how to become chartered, please follow the link . How do I become a Chartered Surveyor