Cost Management- Cost Consultancy Vacancy – UK Quantity Surveyor job Vacancies
We are seeking a Principal / Associate Quantity Surveyor Glasgow – Cost Consultant. This job vacancy is for a professional with Construction Consultancy experience. Our client is a small/mid-sized PQS Consultancy based in Glasgow. This is a leadership position for an experienced and professional Principal Cost Consultant in Glasgow.
- £50,000-£60,000 ( full detail on the salary package and benefits detailed below)
This client is seeking experience with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice as a senior Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor. Candidates should ideally be MRICS for this senior-level vacancy, but we are open to experienced candidates who do not have this also.
This is a permanent position, with flexible hybrid working option if required.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current valid UK Work Permit. Our client CANNOT provide visas/work permits/sponsorship for NON-UK Nationals.
Job Description for the Principal / Associate Quantity Surveyor Glasgow- Cost Consultancy Jobs
- You will have the option to become involved in Business Development in the region, so some experience of this would be ideal
- You will also be responsible for managing/ overseeing and delivering projects throughout the Glasgow and wider Scottish region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of commercial projects in the private sector
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects.
- You should also have some experience in mentoring and growing a team.
- This client would like the ideal person to assist with running the office as well as assisting in technical operations of the business in terms of adhering to and keeping up with standards and regulations, with the option to move to Associate Director level within 12-24 months.
Requirements for the Principal Cost Consultant job in Glasgow- Construction Jobs Scotland
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy / PQS Consultancy Organisation as a Senior or AD Cost Consultant.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area. The ability to manage projects across the region.
- Full UK Driving licence as you will be required to visit clients and projects in the area.
- Experience of Eduation,Mixed Use, Commercial and /or private Residential Projects.
Salary & Benefits – Principal / Associate Quantity Surveyor Glasgow
- A basic salary of £50,000-£60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Healthcare/ PHI
- 25 days holiday ( including public holidays)
- Mobile phone
- Discretionary annual bonuses ( business and personal performance)
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
- Sports and Social Events
To apply for this Vacancy for a Principal Quantity Surveyor in Scotland
- Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ASSOCIATE/GLO/23 in the subject line of your email
We have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our UK Vacancies.
We also have a number of other job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors we are recruiting for in the Glasgow region and across Scotland.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Quantity Surveyor Recruitment in the UK
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Cost Commercial and Quantity Surveying professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs.
- For any additional questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting and hiring for Cost Consultants, Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers for Careers in Construction in the UK. We can provide detailed information on UK salaries and benefits.
- If you are not yet a Chartered MRICS Quantity Surveyor, Cost Consultant or Commercial Manager and would like more information on how to become chartered, please follow the link . How do I become a Chartered Surveyor
You can also follow our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin Company page if you wish to receive updates on all our latest UK Construction Jobs