Senior Quantity Surveyor Edinburgh, Scotland- Quantity Surveying Job Vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Edinburgh, Scotland. This role is for a professional with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation. Our client are an award-winning mid-sized Chartered Cost Consulting practice based in the beautiful city of Edinburgh in Scotland. This is a full-time permanent position.
They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice. Candidates should be MRICS or working towards APC and have experience in the U.K
If you would like to work in Edinburgh or Glasgow and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates already based in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
This is a permanent role, with flexible homeworking /office hours.
We have a number of quantity surveyor jobs in Edinburgh and Glasgow for Cost Consultancy organisations. We are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associate Director level Quantity Surveyors for a variety of practices from small to mid-sized and also larger organisations. Please get in contact to discuss these roles in more detail.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a Current right to live and work in the UK.
Job Description for the Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant Edinburgh
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant throughout the Edinburgh / Scotland region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of projects from Mixed Use, Commercial Residential, Leisure, Retail
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
- This client operates a flexible working scheme, with home working 2 days per week and office work 3 days per week
Requirements for the Vacancy of Quantity Surveyor- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment UK
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Edinburgh area, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, Commercial, Mixed-Use Residential, Leisure, Retail
Salary & Benefits for Senior Cost Consultants, Scotland
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultancy should expect a basic salary of £43,000- £53,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Pension provision, and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
- Other additional benefits
To apply for the position of Senior Quantity Surveyor- Edinburgh
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com Please quote reference SQSEDIN23
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please contact us via the contact form on our website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Other Live Quantity Surveyor job vacancies in Scotland