Senior Cost Consultant- Quantity Surveyor jobs in Scotland
Senior Cost Consultant jobs Glasgow, Scotland/ Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs Glasgow. This job vacancy is for a professional with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally, we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation. Our client is an award-winning mid-sized Chartered Cost Consulting practice based in Glasgow, Scotland.
They are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice. Candidates should be MRICS or working towards APC and have experience in the U.K
If you would like to work in Glasgow or Edinburgh and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates already based in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
This is a permanent position, with flexible homeworking /office hours.
We have a number of quantity surveyor job vacancies we are recruiting for in Glasgow and Edinburgh for Cost Consultancy organisations. We are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associate Director level Quantity Surveyors for a variety of practices from small to mid-sized and also larger organisations. Please get in contact to discuss these job vacancies in more detail.
Job Description for the Senior Cost Consultant/ Quantity Surveyor Glasgow
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Senior Cost Consultant throughout the Glasgow region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of projects from Mixed Use, Commercial Residential, Leisure, Retail
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
- This client operates a flexible working scheme, with home working 2 days per week and office work 3 days per week
- You will report to the Director of Cost for the Region.
Requirements for the Cost Consultancy Vacancy – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Senior Cost Consultant.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, Commercial, Mixed-Use Residential, Leisure, Retail
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant Scotland
The sucessful Senior Cost Consultant or Senior Quantity Surveyor should expect A basic salary of £43,000- £53,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
- A generous Holiday Allowance
- Work from home/ office, flexible working
To apply for this job vacancy of Senior Cost Consultant Glasgow UK
- Email an up-to-date CV or Resume to email@example.com.Please quote Reference SCC/GLASGOW/24
- Contact us in confidence on 0208638 8857
We also have other job vacancies for Cost Consultants or Quantity Surveyors in the region.
Can you recommend or refer a candidate for this job vacancy in Scotland?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Senior Quantity Surveyors, Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom and across the globe.
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the Construction Job Vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting for Quantity Surveying candidates of all levels for jobs and Careers in Scotland. We have clients who are actively Hiring in Edinburgh and Glasgow. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.