Senior Cost Consultant/ Quantity Surveyor Glasgow
Senior Cost Consultant jobs Glasgow, Scotland/ Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs Glasgow. This role is for a professional with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation. Our client are an award-winning mid-sized Chartered Cost Consulting practice based in Glasgow.
They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice. Candidates should be MRICS or working towards APC and have experience in the U.K
If you would like to work in Glasgow or Edinburgh and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates already based in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
This is a permanent role, with flexible homeworking /office hours.
We have a number of quantity surveyor jobs in Glasgow and Edinburgh for Cost Consultancy organisations. We are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associate Director level Quantity Surveyors for a variety of practices from small to mid sized and also larger organisations. Please get in contact to discuss these roles in more detail.
Job Description for the Senior Cost Consultant/ Quantity Surveyor Glasgow
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Senior Cost Consultant throughout the Glasgow region.
- In addition, you will be working on a variety of projects from Mixed Use, Commercial Residential, Leisure, Retail
- You will be able to work alone or as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
- This client operates a flexible working scheme, with home working 2 days per week and office work 3 days per week
Requirements for the Vacancy
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Senior Cost Consultant.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Glasgow area, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, Commercial, Mixed-Use Residential, Leisure, Retail
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant
- The ideal Senior Cost Consultant or Senior Quantity Surveyor should expect
- A basic salary of £43,000- £53,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
To apply for any of our live Construction Consultancy vacancies
- Email an up to date CV to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We also have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs across the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our roles.
We also have other roles for Cost Consultants in the region