MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job – Dubai, UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs Dubai United Arab Emirates. This role is for a professional with MRICS Chartered Status.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai.
They are seeking someone with strong pre and post-contract and measurement experience to join an established team in the United Arab Emirates.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Cost Consultant Dubai
- Cost Planning and estimating as well as, Value Engineering, cash flow forecasts, Whole Life Costing, and risk management;
- Bills of Quantities production (POMI and CESSM3);
- In addition experience in Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations and contract drafting (FIDIC)
- Management of bonds, insurance and guarantee logs;
- In addition experience in Interim valuations and payment certificates, as well as, Variations analysis, recommendations and management;
- Risk and value management and cost control functions as well as Cost analysis project work;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparation of progress/ cost reports;
- Reporting to Associate Director on all commercial issues as well as attendance at commercial meetings
Requirements for the Senior Commercial Manager jobs Dubai
- MRICS status as a minimum. This is non-negotiable;
- Experience in one of the following key sectors: hospitality, residential, buildings, infrastructure etc
- In addition, a Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognised university
- A Minimum of 10 years experience plus Circa 5 years UAE/Middle east experience;
- Must have consultancy PQS and/or client background for a minimum of 3 years;
- In addition, Knowledge in the use of QS software CostX or similar is required;
Salary & Benefits – Senior Cost Consultant job Dubai
- Basic salary 31,000- 35,000 Dhs per month total package (Basic + Accommodation + transport)
- Medical cover provided on top
- Bonus as per UAE Law
To apply to any of our Quantity Surveying Jobs Dubai
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For this role Quote REF:SQSDubai 06-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog, Work in the Middle East.
We also have a number of other roles for Quantity Surveyors seeking jobs in the Middle East.
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar in the Middle East
Jobs in Saudi Arabia for MRICS Quantity Surveyors
Senior Cost Consultant jobs in Dubai
About Us- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment for the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East. In particular, MRICS Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates, in the Middle East. We also provide assistance to Quantity Surveyors looking for first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom based recruitment consultancy
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit, the official RICS Website, to find out how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor