MRICS Quantity Surveyor, Riyadh KSA- Middle East Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence is engaged to recruit a British MRICS Quantity Surveyor for a position in the Middle East. This is a permanent position with a World renowned Top British Cost and Project Management Consultancy. The job posting will be based in their offices in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. This client have a number of prestigious projects across Saudi Arabia, you will be spoilt for choice. If you are seeking a Career in the Middle East, this client are one of the very best to work for.
If you have Leisure, Entertainment, Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential projects experience and are interested in a career in the Middle East, please get in contact.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd and our recruitment consultants will be with you every step of the way. We will advise on salary, prepare you for the interview, assist with getting your documents together for your visa and effectively hold your hand until you get on the plane and we are also here beyond that.
We are also seeking Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyors for the same consultancy. Please read our blog post on living and working in the Middle East.
We have other job vacancies on our website for MRICS Quantity Surveyors in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE and Doha, Qatar. Please take a look at these positions, if you do not meet the requirements for this position.
Requirements for the MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East
- Experience with a British Cost Consultancy organisation as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
- NO previous Middle East experience is required, above all, experience in the UK working for a well-known Cost Consultancy. We are also happy to hear from British and Irish Nationals who are already overseas.
- Above all, MRICS – Chartered Status. We are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) we cannot consider candidates without this.
- Circa 7-10 years experience post degree
- In addition, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University. This is an essential requirement.
- Strong Pre-contract experience is essential and some Cost Estimating and Procurement is also desirable.
Salary & Benefits for the MRICS Quantity Surveyor
- A tax-free salary, ( circa 30000-38,000SAR per month) total package In addition to a tax-free salary you will also be provided with the following:
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa
- 25 days holiday plus 10 national holiday days
- In addition, Bonus as per Saudi Law
- In addition, medical cover is provided on top
- Visa fees. Visas for Saudi Arabia can take anywhere from 1-3 months to obtain. Our client will provide detailed information on how to do this. N.B Candidates wishing to apply to job vacancies in the middle east will be asked to provide a police clearance check as part of their paperwork. Candidates who have outstanding convictions cannot currently be considered for middle east careers.
To apply for this Cost/ Quantity Surveying job in the Middle East
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this vacancy Quote REF:MRICSKSA824
Or you can call us in confidence to discuss middle east vacancies and salaries on 0208 638 8857
N.B please read our blog page on living and working in the Middle East. Most basic questions are covered here.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom, the Middle East and Asia.
- In addition, if you have any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please email any questions to email@example.com
- We are a UK-based Construction recruitment consultancy with jobs for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Therefore, your CV will go to named clients only, and with your permission.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit How do I become an MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Here are just a few of our other jobs for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East.
Cost Consultant Job Vacancy – AlUla Saudi Arabia
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog. Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East.
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the United Kingdom, please visit our blog on how to get a referral fee for introducing a good candidate.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the official RICS website for detail of how to become an RICS Chartered member