MRICS Quantity Surveyor, Riyadh KSA
Stafford Lawrence is engaged to find a British MRICS Quantity Surveyor. This is a permanent position with a World renowned Top British Cost and Project Management Consultancy. The role will be based in their offices in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. This client have a number of prestigious projects across Saudi Arabia, you will be spoilt for choice.
If you have Leisure, Entertainment, Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential projects experience and are interested in a career in the Middle East, please get in contact and we can guide you through the process. Stafford Lawrence Ltd and our recruitment consultants will be with you every step of the way. We will advise on salary, prep you for interview, assist with getting your documents together for your visa and effectively hold your hand until you get on the plane and we are also here beyond that.
We are also seeking Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyors for the same consultancy. If you are a Quantity Surveyor and you would like to work in the Middle East, please read our blog post on living and working in the Middle East.
N.B The role is open to British or Irish candidates only, as our client have a visa allocation for British or Irish Nationals for these roles.
We have other jobs on our website for MRICS Quantity Surveyors in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE and Doha, Qatar. Please take a look at these roles, if you do not meet the requirements for this role.
Requirements for the MRICS Quantity Surveyor, Riyadh
- Experience with a British Cost Consultancy organisation as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
- NO previous Middle East experience is required, above all, experience in the UK working for a well known Cost Consultancy. We are also happy to hear from British and Irish Nationals who are already overseas and would like to take up a role in Saudi Arabia, KSA.
- Above all, MRICS – Chartered Status. We are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) we cannot consider candidates without this.
- In addition, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University. This is an essential requirement.
- Strong Pre-contract experience is essential and some Cost Estimating and Procurement is also desirable.
Salary & Benefits for the MRICS Quantity Surveyor
- A tax-free salary, In addition to a tax-free salary you will also be provided with the following:
- Accommodation allowance and transport allowance.
- As well as, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa
- 25 days holiday plus 10 national holiday days
- In addition, Bonus as per Saudi Law
- In addition, medical cover is provided on top
- Visa and mobilisation fees provided. Visas for Saudi can take anywhere from 1-3 months to obtain. Our client will provide detailed information on how to do this. N.B Candidates wishing to apply to roles in the middle east will be asked to provide a police clearance check as part of their paperwork. Candidates who have outstanding convictions cannot currently be considered for middle east roles.
To apply for this Cost/ Quantity Surveying job in the Middle East
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this vacancy Quote REF:MRICSKSA09-22
Or you can call us in confidence to discuss middle east roles and salaries on 0208 638 8857
N.B please read our blog page on living and working in the Middle East, This will answer many of your initial questions
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. If you are seeking a Consultant Surveyor job in the Middle East, we also have a number of other roles for MRICS Professionals.
- In addition, if you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- We are a UK based recruitment consultancy
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Therefore, your CV will go to named clients only, and with your permission.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
Here are just a few of our other jobs for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog. Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and information on living and working in Saudi Arabia.
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
Consultant surveyor jobs in Saudi Arabia / Consultant Surveyor jobs in the Middle East / Consultant Surveyor jobs in Qatar /Consultant Surveyor jobs Dubai