MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Quantity Surveying Jobs Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Middle East : Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Top Ranked British construction consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. This client are known as a giant in the industry. Stafford Lawrence have been working with them in the Middle East for 0ver 20 years.
They are seeking a candidate with both pre and post contract Quantity Surveying/ Cost Consulting experience to join an established team, working on behalf of one of the biggest development clients in the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East.
This role would be ideal for someone with previous Commercial development projects experience especially if you have Residential Apartments and Villas projects.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is only open to candidates who have previous experience with a cost consultancy organisation, specifically in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
Additionally, we have vacancies for MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors in Qatar and Saudi. Please go to our International Jobs page for Job Descriptions and salary information.
Please note: Job vacancies in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors especially for Dubai, United Arab Emirates are very popular, so you MUST meet all of the requirements. Try to remember that you are competing against a number of excellent Quantity Surveying candidates who are equally as qualified, and very keen to secure a job in the Middle East.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Cost Consultant Dubai
- We are seeking a candidate with experience of Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management for Residential Developments Villas and apartment or Mixed Use Buildings Projects.
- You will report to the Associate Director of Cost/ Senior Commercial Manager and work within a team of Quantity Surveying professionals delivering prestigious Villa Residential Projects.
- You will be working alongside a well known developer. Working on behalf of the Construction consultancy to oversee projects. You will also report to the client and in addition, you will be working alongside the Project Management Consultancy.
- This role is open to candidates with previous experience in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor United Arab Emirates
- MRICS status is a desirable for this role. Our client will consider candidates without MRICS as long as you can show you meet all the other requirements
- In addition, you will have strong Commercial Management experience gained with a Cost Consultancy.
- Experience in Residential Development projects, such as villas and apartments.
- In addition, a Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognised university. A BSc in Quantity Surveying or A BSc in Commercial Management are acceptable qualifications for this role.
- A Minimum of 4 years experience as a Cost Consultant/ Quantity Surveyor with some or all of this in the UK or Ireland. Candidates do need previous experience in the middle east for this role and specifically previous experience in Dubai United Arab Emirates.
- In addition, you Must have consultancy PQS and/or client background for minimum of 3 years;
- Knowledge in the use of Quantity Surveying software CostX or similar is required
- For this role you must have previous experience of Quantity Surveying in the Middle East
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant Job- Dubai
- Basic salary 31,000- 37,000 Dhs per month total package.
- In addition, Medical cover is provided on top, as with all middle east roles.
- Professional Fees.
- As well as a generous holiday allowance, plus numerous public holidays.
- Bonus provision as per UAE Law.
To apply for this Quantity Surveying Job Middle East, United Arab Emirates
To apply email your CV to email@example.com Quote REF:UAEQS-23
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
We also have a number of other roles in the Middle East for MRICS Professionals
MRICS Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Riyadh KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in the Middle East – Doha Qatar
Jobs in Dubai Quantity Surveying- Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai-Middle East Recruitment -Dubai Jobs
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai – Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East