Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi- Middle East
Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi Arabia KSA : Stafford Lawrence are seeking Chartered Commercial Managers and Chartered Senior Commercial Managers for full-time permanent positions with a number of top construction consultancies in Saudi Arabia, KSA.
Chartered Status MRICS , as well as a degree qualification from a recognised university, is also a requirement, A BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
This role requires strong commercial management experience for buildings projects, such as Mixed Use, Commercial, Hotels, and Theme Parks.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please get in touch with us for an in-depth conversation.
These roles require candidates on a single status due to possible remote locations.
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi, KSA
- MRICS or MCIOB – Chartered Status is essential for this role. For emphasis, we cannot accept candidates without a Chartered Status. We will request a copy of your MRICS Certification
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also a requirement.
- Furthermore you will have solid experience with a Construction Cost Consultancy or Engineering consultancy as a Commercial Manager
- Previous Middle East experience would be a bonus, but we will consider candidates, who are keen to secure their first middle east role.
- Buildings Projects Experience is also a requirement. So we are seeking Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Entertainment venues or Hotels. These are not Civils or infrastructure-related roles.
Salary & Benefits for the Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi
This is a full-time permanent role, based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Basic salary will be discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience and location (see below).
- As well as a tax-free salary you will receive Accommodation and Transport allowances for Riyadh-based roles.
- In addition, For remote location positions, accommodation, transport and food are provided along with a Salary uplift.
- Medical cover, Mobilisation flights and visa provided
To apply for any of our Commercial Management jobs in the Middle East
Email your CV to email@example.com. Please Quote reference: CMJobsSaudi
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance throughout the process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Will will provide feedback on your CV from our clients and feedback throughout the interview process
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements
We have a number of Commercial /Cost / Quantity Surveying roles across the Middle East. Please visit our International jobs page for detailed information on all our vacancies
Commercial Manager Jobs careers and Vacancies in the Middle East
Connect with us on Social media on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
Chartered Commercial Manager jobs middle east/ MRICS Commercial Manager jobs Middle East/ Work in the Middle East / Working in the Middle East