Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi Arabia- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment Middle East jobs
Chartered Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi Arabia KSA : Stafford Lawrence is recruiting for Chartered Commercial Managers and Senior Chartered Commercial Managers for full-time permanent positions with a number of top construction consultancies in Saudi Arabia, KSA in the Middle East. If you would like more information on Commercial Manager salaries in the Middle East, please visit our blog or view the salaries listed on our roles.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd are a UK and International Construction Recruitment Consultancy who specialise in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management and Cost Consultancy vacancies in the UK Middle East and worldwide. All our roles are with Construction Consultancy organisations.
Please note: The Chartered Status we require for our roles is MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). We cannot consider candidates who are currently undertaking APC – Assoc RICS. These roles will also require a degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management from a recognised university. A BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Candidates with a Civil Engineering Degree are not currently being considered by our client for these roles.
These roles require strong construction commercial management and quantity surveying experience for building projects, such as Mixed Use, Commercial, Hotels, Theme Parks and large-scale residential projects.
If you are a Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyor seeking a job or career in the Middle East and would like to live and work in the Middle East, in Saudi, Qatar, the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait or Oman and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please visit our blog page.
Our clients would also welcome female Commercial Managers in Construction to apply for these roles. We have recruited a number of female commercial professionals for roles in Saudi Arabia both for remote and Riyadh locations. We can provide detailed information to female candidates who wish to move to Saudi Arabia, and can also put you in contact with candidates we have placed into roles. Saudi Arabia is keen to engage with Women in Construction and they are actively recruiting.
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Jobs and Careers Saudi Arabia, KSA
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for this role ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). For emphasis, we cannot accept candidates without a Chartered Status. A copy of your MRICS certification is a requirement with your application.
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also a requirement. We cannot accept candidates with Civil Engineering or any other degree qualification for these particular roles.
- Furthermore, you will have solid experience with a Construction Cost Consultancy or Engineering consultancy as a Commercial Manager on the types of projects mentioned above.
- Previous Middle East experience is desirable for these roles, but our client will consider candidates, who are keen to secure their first job in the Middle East as long as all other requirements are met.
- Buildings Project experience is also an essential requirement of these roles. So we are seeking Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Entertainment venues or Hotels. These are not Civils or infrastructure-related roles.
- Strong experience in communicating and liaising with clients is essential in this role as this will be a daily requirement, as well as the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Commercial Manager Salary- Middle East Construction Recruitment
This is a full-time permanent role, based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, KSA.
- Basic salary is discussed on a case-by-case basis for these roles, dependent upon experience and location (salaries and packages differ for remote locations, see detailed information below).
- As well as a tax-free salary you will receive Accommodation and Transport allowances for Riyadh-based roles.
- In addition, For remote location positions, accommodation, transport and food are provided along with a Salary uplift.
- Medical cover, Mobilisation flights, demobilisation flights and visa provided.
- Family status can be provided for Riyadh-based roles. Requirements in relation to role location will be discussed further with our recruiters in our initial discussions.
Notes on Visas for Saudi Arabia : Visas are currently taking a little longer than usual circa 2 months, sometimes 3. Please be aware that for Saudi Arabia and all middle east locations part of the paperwork is a Police Clearance check. If you have current criminal convictions we will be unable to secure you a visa for the Middle East.
More information on Commercial Manager salaries in the Middle East can be found on our website blog.
To apply for Commercial Management jobs in the Middle East
Email your CV and copies of your MRICS Certification and Degree Qualification to email@example.com. Please Quote reference: CMJobsSaudi/MRICS23
N.B For this application, please provide along with your CV a copy of your MRICS Certificate of Chartered Status and a copy of your Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Please provide copies of the required certification with your application. Your CV will then be passed on to the recruiter responsible for these roles.
Please note, we cannot accept candidates who do not yet have full MRICS chartered status. If you are currently undergoing APC and have yet to sit your exam, please do not apply for this role.
N.B Some of these roles may require candidates on single status, as positions can be in remote locations, which would not be conducive to family living. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis with our recruiters dependent on the roles available.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – International Construction Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience of the international construction recruitment process and procedure. We will guide you and offer assistance throughout the process.
- For any questions on our International Construction vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines for both UK and International recruitment. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Will will provide feedback on your CV from our clients and feedback throughout the interview process
- We are always seeking Commercial Managers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East and worldwide. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east or overseas and visa requirements.
We have a number of Commercial, Cost and Quantity Surveying job vacancies across the Middle East. Please visit our International jobs page for detailed information on all our vacancies. We also provide commercial manager salaries for the middle east, on all our roles.
Commercial Manager Jobs careers and Vacancies in the Middle East
Associate Director of Cost Vacancies Saudi Arabia Middle East
You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin Company page for all our latest UK Middle East and International Construction job Vacancies