Dam Design Engineer – Oman
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Dam Design Engineer for a full-time permanent position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Our client are looking for a Degree Qualified professional with 7+years of experience. Please note this role is for the design of dam structures RCC and Rockfill, not the design of hydraulics
No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, as long as you can show solid experience in Dam design with a Construction Consultancy.
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east. .https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-work-in-the-middle-east-jobs-vacancies-salary-roles-job/
We have a number of jobs and careers in the Middle East for Engineering professionals. Please visit our International Jobs and Careers pages.
Role of the Dam Design Engineer Middle East jobs and careers
- In this role you will be engaged in the design and analysis of Dams.
- In addition, You will carry out calculations, coordinate the preparation of drawings and prepare design reports and specifications.
- You will also carry out site visits, meet with Clients and coordinate other engineers working under you.
- Independently develop engineering designs for dam projects, in particular, RCC and earth fill dams
- In addition, Prepare detailed calculations, drawings, specifications, procurement documents, proposal evaluations, and technical reports.
- You will also manage junior engineers working in your department and coordinate production with other departments.
- Carry out meetings with the client, prepare minutes, and negotiate fees for additional works.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Senior Dam Design Engineer
- Highly skilled in Dam Design with a minimum of 7+years of experience of earth fill and RCC dams
- In addition, A BSc degree in Civil Engineering, or a construction design related degree qualification.
- 7+ years of related design experience of RCC and earth full Dams.
- Excellent English language skills.
- In addition, strong client liaison experience.
Salary & Benefits for Dam Design Professional
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known engineering consultancy
- A basic salary of 2000-2300 OMR per month. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, Accommodation Allowance and transport allowance
- Medical insurance cover is provided on top
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this vacancy for Dam Design Engineer Oman
Email email@example.com. In the subject line please quote reference DAM Design Oman10/22, Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have circa 10-15 years of experience as a Dam Design Engineer
- That you have worked on Rockfill /Earthfill Dams
- That you have the required Qualifications, A Degree in Civil Engineering or a Design Degree
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs and careers in the middle east
Jobs in the Middle East/ Engineering Jobs in the Middle East/ Dam Design Engineer Jobs in the Middle East/ Middle East jobs and careers