Cost Director Leisure & Entertainment
Stafford Lawrence is engaged on a retained search for a Director of Cost for a position with one of the Top Construction Consultancies in the world. This client is a global giant and has a worldwide reach. This role will be based in their offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is a permanent role. 5-day week
The Role of the Director of Cost – Leisure & Entertainment Division
- You will be the Director of Cost for Leisure and Entertainment projects across Saudi Arabia
- In addition, you will oversee a number of Cost and Commercial Staff from Assistant to Associate level to deliver projects in the region. Undertaking line management and unit management duties.
- Circa 20-25 years experience with well known British cost consultancies, showing consistent work history, with a few good organisations
- Furthermore extensive experience of liaison with Clients, in particular strong diplomacy skills, acquired in the Middle East.
- A good understanding of business development in the region as well as strong technical delivery experience.
- In addition, previous experience with a Consultancy organisation as a Director of Cost or an Associate Director of Cost looking for a more Senior Role
- Above all, you must have in-depth experience of Leisure and Entertainment projects
Requirements for the Director Of Cost
- A degree in Quantity Surveying ( BSc Quantity Surveying) from a recognised British University.
- In addition, Chartered MRICS Status is also essential for this role. Please note MRICS is a requirement
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy in the Middle East as well as Leisure and Entertainment projects from Inception to completion across the Middle East.
- Overall experience in managing large projects and programs
- Experience managing a team of Cost Professionals on large scale muli billion $ projects
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Director of Cost – Saudi Arabia
A total package of 65,000SAR -75,000 SAR, plus medical on top, if you fall outside this banding we would still be happy to speak with you as our client can be a little flexible on this package.
This role is five days per week
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Visa Costs
- Medical Cover
To apply for any of our Director Level Cost and Quantity Surveying Jobs
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
Please quote Reference : Director of Cost KSA
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.