Quantity Surveyor jobs in Devon
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor for a permanent job vacancy with our longstanding client in Plymouth in Devon. Our client is a well-known multidisciplinary construction consultancy with offices across the South West region and the UK. Due to an increased workload on a number of government frameworks projects, they are seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor, with the ability to work alone and as part of their team. This is a Permanent job vacancy based in their offices in Plymouth, Devon. See below for an extensive list of benefits.
Our client are considered an excellent company to work for, they take corporate social responsibility very seriously. They are heavily involved in local community projects that protect the environment as well as mental health initiatives, charity events and community volunteering with charitable fundraising and dedicated volunteering days as just a small part of the package.
This client offer a number of great benefits along with an excellent salary. Please find all detail on salary and benefits below.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Cost Consultant career, please contact us for further information about Quantity Surveying Jobs in the area, we have a number of vacancies with a range of organisations, from small bespoke consultancies to mid-sized multidisciplinary to large corporations.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot currently provide visas or sponsorship for non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Devon – Cost Consulting
- Our client are looking for a candidate with experience of working with a Cost Consultancy / PQS and the ability to manage their own workload.
- Experience of Housing/commercial development/higher education/health projects
- MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor status is NOT a requirement for this role but if you have Chartered status this will be a bonus. Full support is provided for APC should you wish to become chartered.
- Candidates should also have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally, a RICS accredited degree qualification in quantity surveying or commercial management. Our client will consider other Construction related Degree qualifications.
- Our client are also open to candidates from client side, engineering, consultancy or a main contractor background if you wish to move to a consultancy organisation.
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the desire to mentor more junior members of the team.
- In addition you must have a A full clean driving licence, this position will require travel in the area, to visit client sites as part of the role
Salary and Benefits / Quantity Surveyor Salary
- Candidates should expect a salary of £35,000 -£45,000 in addition to a great salary you will also have the following benefits
- Laptop Mobile and Mileage allowance
- This is a Full-time, Permanent position ( we are not seeking Freelance or Contract workers for this role)
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Additional quarterly payments to assist with the cost of living
- Training and Development
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Leave
- Pension and Life Cover
- Sports & social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor in the Devon area or wish to relocate to Devon from another part of the UK, please apply or check out our website for further information and detail on our other QS jobs and vacancies in the UK and Overseas
If you would like more information on this job vacancy in Devon, or other UK and International job vacancies please get in touch with us via our Contact Us form on our Contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org