Devon -Project Manager job vacancy Plymouth, South West Recruitment
This Project Manager- Construction Consultancy job vacancy for Plymouth in Devon is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. This permanent position is with a dynamic award-winning construction consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. They are seeking to recruit candidates with experience in Project Management with a construction consultancy organisation. If you are looking for a Career in Construction, this company are an excellent organisation to have on your CV.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary project management, quantity surveying and building surveying practice, with offices across the UK. They have an unrivalled reputation and many construction awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they offer a unique work-life balance, work from home days, volunteering in the community and exceptional benefits packages ( see below).
If you are a Construction project manager and would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
Please note: This job vacancy is only open to UK nationals or those with a current UK work visa. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently
Requirements for the Project Manager Construction Consultancy in Plymouth, Devon
- Above all, it is important that you have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, such as Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management or Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager. Our client may consider candidates who wish to move from a Contracting organisation.
- You will be required to project manage a number of high-profile projects from inception to completion as a Project Manager
- You will have experience of construction projects such as mixed-use, commercial, residential, healthcare and education a mix of some of these sectors would be highly desirable. Our client is also open to candidates with Civils roads and highways experience. Please note, these are NOT I.T. Project Management vacancies.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from our client’s offices in Plymouth.
- Strong client liaison experience is essential as is the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Experience of software packages such as MS Project, Asta Power project would be an advantage.
- The role will report to the Regional Director of Project Management.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager Job Plymouth
The successful Construction Project Manager should expect A basic salary of £40,000 – £48,000. Our client is slightly flexible on this package for the right person.
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- 33 days holiday,(25 days plus national holidays) and birthday
- Regular social events
- Maternity Paternity Leave
To Apply for this Consultancy Construction Project Manager job vacancy in Plymouth
- Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can apply and upload your CV via our Contact Us page. Please Quote Reference PM/Ply/823 on all correspondance.
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy or any of our other UK or International Jobs please email your queries to email@example.com.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
For all our other UK Jobs for Construction Project managers, visit our UK Jobs page
Other Job Vacancies in the South West