Project Manager job Plymouth
This Project Manager job Plymouth is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. They are seeking experience of Project Management with a consultancy.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
Please note: This role is open to UK nationals or those with a current UK work visa. Our client cannot provide roles for Non-UK nationals
Requirements for the Project Manager Construction Plymouth
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager.
- You will be required to manager a number of high profile projects as a Project Manager, experience of projects such as mixed use. commercial residential healthcare and education construction would be highly desirable. Our client is also open to candidates with Civils roads and highways experience
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from their offices in Plymouth.
- Strong client liaison experience is essential as is the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Experience of software packages such as MS Project, Asta Power project would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager Job Plymouth
- A basic salary of £35,000 – 45,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- 33 days holiday, plus national holidays and birthday
To Apply for any of our Construction Project Management NEC Contracts roles
- Email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote Reference PM/Ply/0722
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
For all our other UK Jobs for Project managers, visit our UK Jobs page