Senior Quantity Surveyor Truro – UK Job Vacancies Cornwall
Senior Quantity Surveyor Truro Cornwall / Senior Cost Consultant vacancy
Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice, they are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant for their offices in Truro, Cornwall.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a future leadership role within an award-winning consultancy, this client is an excellent employer to work for.
They have some great projects in the area, from Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Infrastructure and Highways projects.
They offer great benefits as well as 2 days home working and flexible working week as well as an unrivalled holiday allowance.
Please note: This role is open to UK nationals or those with a current UK work visa. Our client cannot provide roles for Non-UK nationals
Requirements – Senior Cost Consultant Vacancy
- Our client are seeking a candidate with experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a consultancy / PQS organisation
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management as well as Chartered Status MRICS status ( preferred) Our client will consider senior level candidates without MRICS, or candidates who are currently working towards their APC, as long as they can show experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation.
- Candidates located in the South West or Cornwall area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, if you wish to relocate to Cornwall.
- In addition, experience as a Cost Consultant/ PQS on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus. Our client would also be open to candidates who have Infrastructure and Highways experience too.
- Strong communication skills as well as strong client liaison experience, the ability to work alone and as part of a team as well as the ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
Salary and Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Cornwall
Candidates should expect a salary of £45,000-£52,000
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Mileage
- Homeworking 2 days office 3 days
- Mileage allowance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Social Events
- Other great benefits
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Truro Job – Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
To apply email your CV to email@example.com . Please Quote REF:SQS/SW1-23
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the contact form on our contact us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
- To apply for any of our QS / Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK, visit our UK Jobs Page.
We have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs and Project Manager jobs in Cornwall. Click on the links below for more information:
Construction Project Manager Job Vacancy Truro, Cornwall
Quantity Surveyor job Cost consultant vacancy Cornwall