Senior Quantity Surveyor Truro – UK Job Vacancies and Careers in Cornwall
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs vacancies and careers in Truro Cornwall / Senior Cost Consultant vacancy. Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice, they are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant for their offices in Cornwall. If you are interested in relocating from another location in the UK, please read on. Our client can offer relocation assistance. They really are a fantastic organisation to work for. If you are seeking a role in Cornwall and you are more senior or junior than this role. Please get in touch as our client is always interested in good candidates.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins with this award-winning consultancy. If you are are Senior Quantity Surveyor or Chartered Senior QS looking for a future leadership role, this client is an excellent construction consultancy to work for.
They have some great projects in the area, from Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Infrastructure and Highways projects.
They offer great benefits as well as 2 days home working and flexible working week as well as an unrivalled holiday allowance.
Please note: This role is open to UK nationals or those with a current UK work visa. Our client cannot provide roles for Non-UK nationals
Requirements – Senior Cost Consultant Vacancy – Quantity Surveyor Recruitment UK
- Our client is seeking a candidate with experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant with a consultancy or PQS organisation.
- Experience gained in the UK with a well known Consultancy organisation.
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management as well as Chartered Status MRICS status ( preferred) Our client will consider senior-level candidates without MRICS, or candidates who are currently working towards their APC, as long as they can show experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation.
- Candidates located in the South West or Cornwall area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK if you wish to relocate to Cornwall. They will also provide a relocation allowance in some cases.
- In addition, experience as a Cost Consultant/ PQS on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus. Our client would also be open to candidates who have Infrastructure and Highways experience too.
- Strong communication skills as well as strong client liaison experience, the ability to work alone and as part of a team as well as the ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
Salary and Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy Truro
The successful Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor should expect a basic salary of £45,000-£52,000, dependent on experience and chartered status
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of great benefits, such as:
- 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Mileage
- Homeworking 2 days office 3 days
- Mileage allowance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- On paid professional subscription
- Social Events, well-being program
- Other great benefits
To apply for this Senior Cost Consultant Vacancy in Truro – Quantity Surveying Recruitment
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please Quote REF:MRICSSQS/TRURO/723
If you have any additional questions on this role, please email email@example.com and state “Additional Questions MRICSSQS/TRURO/723” We will get back to you with the answers within 24 hours.
We have a number of QS and PM jobs in Cornwall. Below is just a selection. All other roles can be found on our UK Jobs page.
Quantity Surveyor job Cost consultant vacancy Cornwall
Employers Agent Job Cornwall
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Building Surveying Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Recruitment Consultants have 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Quantity Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV. We provide feedback throughout the recruitment process from intial conversation through to interview prep and offer.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
Can you recommend a candidate for this QS vacancy in Truro? UK Quantity Surveyor jobs
Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Quantity Surveying Recruitment Consultants offer an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK Candidate referral scheme benefits.