Senior Employers Agent PM Jobs – Cornwall or Devon
Employers Agent PM Jobs :Our client is a small- mid sized construction consultancy primarily based in the South West. Due to an increased workload, they are seeking an Employers Agent /Project Manager to manage projects in Devon and Cornwall. They have offices in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset, so they are open to discussion on location and of course, some home working is available to all candidates.
You will have strong Employers Agent experience and Residential Social Housing Projects experience. It would be ideal if you also have experience of working alone and managing your own workload, their will be some team management requirement, but this client would like a safe pair of hands in regards to being able to hit the ground running.
In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability and desire to travel to and manage a number of projects in the Devon Cornwall or Somerset area.
We have a number of roles for Construction Consultancy candidates in the South West, Devon Cornwall Somerset. Please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all our roles in this area.
Employers Agent Job Role and Requirements
- A Chartered Status MRICS or MAPM, would be good to have, but our client will consider candidates without Chartered Status if you can show relevant sector experience.
- Above all, A degree qualification such as Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying is a requirement. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Employers Agent EA / PM.
- Solid proven experience representing developers or an investor in the course of a construction project
- You will be fully responsible for your own workload, so you must have very solid experience of planning your own day and workload.
- The ability and experience to oversee the contractor on behalf of the client is an essential part of this role as well as strong contracts administration experience.
- In addition, you will have experience in the Residential Social Housing Sector and very strong client liaison skills.
- You will have the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits Senior Employers Agent/ Project Manager
- Basic salary is very negotiable for this role and will be discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon years of experience. Circa £35-55,000 dependent upon experience
- In addition, Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- This is ideally an office-based role but some home working, 2 days per week if required.
To Apply to any of our Employers Agent or Project Management Jobs
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email our admin team directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are a an Employment Agency who specialise in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management, Building Surveying and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
We have a number of other Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor jobs in the South West, click on the link to go to our UK Jobs page
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence UK Construction & Engineering Jobs
Ref : Jobs Employers Agent, Employers Agent Cornwall or Devon