Senior Employers Agent PM Jobs – Cornwall or Devon- Stafford Lawrence Ltd Recruitment Consultants
Employers Agent / PM Jobs: Our client is a small/ mid-sized construction consultancy primarily based in the South West. Due to an increased workload, they are seeking an Employers Agent /Project Manager to manage projects in the Devon and Cornwall area. They have offices in Devon ( Plymouth), Cornwall (Truro) and Somerset (Weston-super-mare, so they are open to discussion on location and of course, some home working is available to all candidates.
You will have strong Employer’s Agent experience and Residential Social Housing Projects experience. It would be ideal if you also have experience working alone and managing your own workload. There will be some team management requirements, but this client would like a safe pair of hands in regards to being able to hit the ground running and deal with ongoing projects in the area.
In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability and desire to travel to and manage a number of projects in the Devon Cornwall or Somerset area.
We have a number of vacancies for Construction Consultancy candidates in the South West, Devon Cornwall Somerset. Please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all our job vacancies in this area.
Employers Agent Job Role and Requirements – Construction Consultancy Recruitment
- A Chartered Status MRICS or MAPM, would be good to have, but our client will consider candidates without Chartered Status if you can show relevant sector experience in social housing / Residential Projects.
- Above all, A degree qualification such as Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying is a requirement. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Employers Agent EA / PM.
- Solid proven experience representing developers or an investor in the course of a construction project and advising accordingly.
- You will be fully responsible for your own workload, so you must have very solid experience in planning and scheduling your day.
- The ability and experience to oversee the contractor on behalf of the client is an essential part of this role as well as strong contracts administration experience.
- In addition, you will have experience in the Residential Social Housing Sector and very strong client liaison skills.
- You will have the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- A Full Clean Driving Licence is a requirement for this role as you will be expected to visit clients in the area.
Salary & Benefits for Senior Employers Agent/ Project Manager
This is a permanent full-time position. We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
- The successful EA / Employers Agent will receive a basic salary of £35,000-£55,000. This will be discussed on a case-by-case basis dependent upon experience. There is flexibility around this package.
In addition to a great basic salary, you will also receive the following benefits
- A Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- In addition, Mileage allowance
- This is ideally an office-based role but some home working, 2 days per week if required.
To Apply to this Employers Agent Job Vacancy
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Please quote reference: EASouthWest723
OR you can call us in confidence at 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom, the Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- We are a UK Based Recruitment Consultancy
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management, Building Surveying and Engineering professionals in the UK, Middle East and Asia
We have a number of other Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor jobs in the South West
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence UK Construction & Engineering Jobs
Other UK Employers Agent Jobs
Can you recommend a candidate for this Employer’s Agent vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy and earn rewards yourself. Stafford Lawrence Construction Employers Agent candidate referral scheme