Project Manager Jobs – Exeter Devon
Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy, seeking a Project Manager for their offices in Exeter, Devon. They are an award-winning local construction consultancy.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. Promotion within the organisation can be swift and their is no glass ceiling.
Our client can provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake Chartered Status. They have some very interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education and Healthcare.
Requirements for the Project Manager Job Exeter
- They are seeking a candidate with some previous project management experience above all with a construction consultancy
- Experience of Project Managing Healthcare, Mixed-Use, commercial and/or Residential projects.
- You will have experience of advising the client and overseeing the main contractor.
- In addition, you will have a Degree Qualification or be currently working towards one
- Candidates located in the Exeter, Devon area would be ideal, but we will consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, who wish to relocate to Devon
Salary and Benefits for the Project Management Jobs
- The perfect candidate should expect a salary of £40 – £55,000, in addition to a great basic they also offer a number of benefits, such as
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- 25 days of Holiday, plus birthday
- In addition the ability to take some work from home days
To apply for any of our Project Management vacancies
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
We also have other Project Manager Construction roles on our website, in Cornwall Devon Somerset and Gloucester. Visit our UK jobs page for more information
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/victoriaricketts/ or follow our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/421244/