Project Manager Job – Exeter Devon
Project Manager job Exeter Construction Consultancy job vacancy. Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy in the South-West and across the United Kingdom. They are seeking a Construction Project Manager for a full-time permanent position based from their offices in Exeter, Devon.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new construction project wins. Promotion within the organisation can be swift and there is no glass ceiling. The role could lead to promotion to Senior Project Manager and Associate Project Manager roles in the near future.
Our client can provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake Chartered Status MAPM MRICS or MCIOB. They have some very interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education Healthcare and local government frameworks projects.
They offer a range of great benefits as well as 2 days home working and flexible working week as well as an unrivalled holiday allowance and extra cost of living benefits. This client regularly engages with their local community, be it assisting with a charity or an environmental cause and they actively encourage their staff to take time to do this.
Please Note: This role is for United Kingdom nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas for non-UK nationals.
Please Note: This is not an I.T Project Manager role. Candidates must have experience in the construction of building projects.
We have a number of roles for Project Managers with Construction Consultancy experience across the United Kingdom and overseas. Visit our United Kingdom or International Job vacancies page for detailed information on all our Project Management vacancies.
Requirements for the Construction Project Manager Job vacancy Exeter
- Our client is seeking a Project Management professional with previous construction project management experience, above all with a construction or engineering consultancy.
- Experience in the Project Management of large Construction projects such as Healthcare, Mixed-Use, commercial and/or Residential projects would be ideal.
- You will also have experience advising clients from the inception o projects to completion as well as overseeing the work of the main contractor.
- In addition, you will have a Construction related Degree Qualification or be currently working towards one. Preference for an RICS-accredited Degree Qualification in project or construction management or civil engineering.
- Membership of a professional body such as MCIOB ( Member of the Chartered Institution of Building) MAPM ( Member of the Association of Project Management) or MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is highly desirable, but not essential for this role. Our client can train mentor and assist with Chartered Status should you wish to attain it. They will also pay any fees associated with this.
- Strong communication skills as well as client-facing/client liaison skills are essential
- You must have the ability to work alone and as part of a team as you will take ownership of your own portfolio of projects and report to the Project Director for the region.
- Experience in the use of Project Management software such as Asta Power Project, MS Project etc.
- Experience in mentoring less senior members of the Project Management team would also be highly desirable.
- Candidates located in the Exeter, Devon area would be ideal, but our client will consider candidates who wish to relocate to Devon from another region in the United Kingdom. Please note: this role is for a permanent member of the team, so we are not seeking freelancers or contractors on a temporary basis for this vacancy.
Salary and Benefits for the Project Management Vacancy
This is a full-time permanent role, we are not seeking freelance project managers for this position.
- The successful Project Manager- Exeter, Devon, should expect a basic salary of £37 – £47,000.
In addition to a great basic salary, they also offer a number of great benefits, such as
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Continuing training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
- Additional days off to support local community or charity projects of your choosing.
To apply for this Project Management vacancy in the United Kingdom
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please Quote Job Reference PMEX/0722
OR call 0208 638 8857 and ask to speak to Victoria
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruiter
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation) Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East, the USA and Asia
We also have other Project Management Construction roles on our website, in Cornwall Devon Somerset and Gloucester. Visit our United Kingdom jobs page for detailed information. We provide salary bandings for all our roles on our website.
United Kingdom Job vacancies page construction and engineering roles.
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn and follow our company LinkedIn page for all our latest vacancies in Construction and Engineering in the UK and Overseas Stafford Lawrence Limited Construction and Engineering Recruitment Linkedin Page
Can you recommend a candidate for this Project Management job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this vacancy with a consultancy for a Construction Project Manager? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit by earning a referral fee.
Stafford Lawrence Construction Project Manager Candidate referral scheme benefits.