Project Manager Jobs – Exeter Devon
Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy. They are seeking a Project Manager for a position in their offices in Exeter, Devon. This is a new role as a result of a number of project wins in the Exeter Devon area.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. Promotion within the organisation can be swift and their is no glass ceiling. The role could lead to promotion to Senior Project Manager and Associate Project Manager roles in the near future.
Our client can provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake Chartered Status. They have some very interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education and Healthcare.
UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
We have a number of roles for Project Managers with Construction Consultancy experience across the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all our Project Management vacancies.
Requirements for the Project Manager Job Exeter
- They are seeking a candidate with some previous project management experience above all with a construction consultancy
- Experience of Project Managing large Construction projects such as Healthcare, Mixed-Use, commercial and/or Residential.
- You will have experience of advising the client and overseeing the main contractor.
- In addition, you will have a Degree Qualification or be currently working towards one. Preference for an RICS accredited Degree Qualification
- Membership of a professional body such as MCIOB ( Member of the Chartered Institution of Building) MAPM ( Member of the Association of Project Management) or MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is desirable
- Strong communication and client liaison skills are essential, as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Experience in the use of Project Management software such as Asta Power Project, MS Project etc.
- Experience of mentoring less senior members of the team would also be a valuable asset.
- Candidates located in the Exeter, Devon area would be ideal, but we will consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, who wish to relocate to Devon.
Salary and Benefits for the Project Management Jobs
- The perfect candidate should expect a salary of £37 – £47,000, in addition to a great basic they also offer a number of benefits, such as
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- 33 days of Holiday, plus national holidays
- Flexible working week, plus flexible hybrid home and office working 3/2
- Mileage allowance and the use of a pool car if required
To apply for our Project Management vacancies
To apply for this Construction Project Management role email your CV to Victoria Ricketts Please Quote Job Reference PMEX/0722
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK for Construction Consultancy organisations
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
We also have other Project Manager Construction roles on our website, in Cornwall Devon Somerset and Gloucester. Visit our UK jobs page for more information
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/victoriaricketts/ or follow our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/421244/