Senior Cost Consultant jobs in Plymouth, Devon
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs careers and vacancies in Plymouth- Cost Consultancy /PQS. This vacancy is for a permanent position with our longstanding client in Plymouth. Our client is a well-known multidisciplinary construction consultancy with offices across the South West region and the UK. Due to an increased workload on a number of government frameworks projects, they are seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor, with the ability to work alone and as part of their team. This is a Permanent position based from our clients offices in Plymouth, Devon
Our client is considered an excellent company to work for, they take corporate social responsibility very seriously. They are heavily involved in local community projects that protect the environment as well as mental health initiatives, charity events and community volunteering with charitable fundraising and dedicated volunteering days as just a small part of the package.
This client offers a number of great benefits along with an excellent salary. Please find all detail on salary and benefits below.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Cost Consultant vacancy, please contact us for further information about Quantity Surveying Job vacancies in the area, we have a number of job vacancies and careers with a variety of organisations, from small bespoke consultancies to mid-sized multidisciplinary to larger well-known corporations.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Job in Devon
- Our client is looking for a candidate with experience working with a Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy or a specialist chartered PQS.
- Candidates should have ability as a Cost professional to manage their own workload.
- Experience in Residential ( Private) commercial mixed use developments, Education – Schools Universities or Healthcare projects, such as clinics and hospitals
- MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor status is NOT a requirement for this job vacancy, but if you have Chartered status this will be a bonus. Full support is provided for APC. Our client has an exceptional pass rate.
- In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area.
- Candidates should also have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally, a RICS-accredited degree qualification in quantity surveying or commercial management.
- Our clients are also open to candidates from a main contractor background if you wish to move to a consultancy organisations
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the desire to mentor more junior members of the team. Our client are keen to grow their team in the region.
- A full clean UK driving licence is required as this position will involve some travel in the Devon region.
Salary and Benefits / SQS Jobs in Devon
- Candidates should expect a salary of £43,000 – £50,000 in addition to an excellent salary you will also have the following benefits
- Laptop Mobile and Mileage Allowance
- This is a Full-time, Permanent position ( we are not seeking Freelance or Contract workers for this vacancy)
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays)
- Additional quarterly payments to assist with the cost of living
- Training and Development
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Leave
- Pension and Life Cover
- Sports & social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor in the Devon area or wish to relocate to Devon from another part of the UK, please apply or check out our website for further information and detail on our other QS jobs in the UK and Overseas
If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK and International careers please contact us via our Website Contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org