Construction Project Manager Exeter
This Construction Project Manager Exeter role is for a construction professional with Construction Consultancy Project Management experience. Please note we are not seeking I.T Project Managers for this role, you must have experience of large-value construction projects. This is a full-time permanent role based in the clients offices in Devon, we are not seeking freelancers for these roles.
This client is considered one of the premier multidisciplinary construction consultancies in the United Kingdom and this role is exclusive to Stafford Lawrence Ltd. Some would say they are a premier construction consultancy in the South West and across the UK. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
They are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience in the Construction Project Management of Healthcare ( Hospitals) Residential ( High End), or Defence and/or Infrastructure projects. Candidates with experience of frameworks projects are also encouraged to apply.
If you have Construction Project Management experience and are keen to explore job opportunities in the Exeter, Devon and South West region. We have several roles for this client, including an Associate Partner- Project Management and Project Manager roles as well as Cost Consulting and Quantity Surveying roles.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall? Want more information on living and working in the area? or you would like to talk to us about a Career in Construction? Please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
Requirements for the Construction Project Manager Job Vacancy
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree qualifications in a Construction related degree subject such as Project Management, Construction Management, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying or Engineering disciplines.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction or Engineering Consultancy as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Exter, Devon, South West area, within commuting distance of Exeter. Candidates must also have a current right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Our clients are happy to speak to candidates who are currently living in the UK and wish to relocate to Devon, assistance with relocation may be provided.
- Project Manager candidates should have experience in all or some of the following construction sectors for the construction of Healthcare, (Hospitals, Medical Centres) Public Sector, Residential, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- The ability to manage and mentor less senior members of a project management team.
- Strong Communication skills and client liaison along with client and project management skills are key.
- The experience of working alone and as part of a team.
Job Description for the Senior Project Manager Exeter Vacancy
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects at various stages in a project’s life cycle (pre-construction, construction and post-construction).
- This is a Client facing role, providing support and advice on all aspects of the construction project – technical, financial, contractual, safety & environment etc.
- Programme, Change and Risk Management.
- Proactive contract administration generally using JCT or ECC NEC suite of contracts.
- Managing the production of design data including conducting technical reviews and acceptances.
- Supporting the production of contract data and works information and executing tenders.
- You will also regularly create and draft reports – progress, value engineering, lessons learnt, options and feasibility etc.
- Organise, chair and minute both regular and ad-hoc meetings relating to the projects.
- Support all aspects of project and client governance procedures.
- Support the Quantity Surveyor but take personal ownership of the project cost control.
- This role will report to the Director of Project Management for the South West region.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Project Manager Exeter- Construction Recruitment
This Senior Project Manager role in Exeter, Devon is a permanent full-time role. The successful Senior Project Manager can expect a basic salary of £45-60,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following extensive benefits package
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Excellent Pension provision and life cover benefits.
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity cover.
- Additional leave to assist with local community projects
- Continuing professional Training and Development
- Sports and Social Events
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
To apply for this UK Construction Project Management vacancy
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Quote reference CPM/EX/0922
OR Call 0208 638 8857
- If you do not wish to send your CV in the first instance, please call us, or send us an email asking for a call to discuss the role further.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy project management professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East and Asia.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruiter
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Project Managers Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants, Commercial Managers and Engineering professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
Contact us via our website contact form if you have any questions on our vacancies or you can email email@example.com
We also have several Jobs careers and vacancies across the United Kingdom for Construction Project Managers, please visit our United Kingdom jobs page for detailed information on all roles. All our roles provide information on the role the requirements and the salary bandings.
United Kingdom Job Vacancies for Project Managers
Vacancy Project Manager Cladding External Wall UK Reading Bristol Southampton
Construction Recruitment : Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this vacancy for a Construction Project Manager? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Construction Project Manager Candidate referral scheme benefits.