Senior Commercial Manager jobs Saudi, KSA
Senior Commercial Manager jobs Saudi Arabia, KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Associate Director Cost / Senior Commercial Manager for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, KSA. Please note Chartered Status is a requirement for this role. MRICS MCIOB MCIArb
Candidates should have experience of some or all of the following : Mixed Use Commercial Residential, Leisure, High Rise. We are not seeking Infrastructure, Civils Roads Highways for this role.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager jobs in the Middle East, please go to our International jobs page for detailed information on all our other roles. We now have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors at all levels in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Chartered Status MCIOB, MRICS, MCIArb. One of these is essential.
- Middle East experience is a requirement for this position, circa 4 years +. This experience can be in Saudi, Abu Dhabi, Dubai Kuwait or Oman.
- Experience specifically in Commercial and /or Mixed Use, Residential or Leisure projects, our clients stipulate this as a non negotiable requirement
- In addition, experience with a Consultancy or Client side organisation circa 15 years+. Please note you must have consultancy/ PQS experience. We are not seeking candidates with a history of working with Main contracting organisations
- In addition, a Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management, from a recognised university. This must be a 3 Year BSc Qualification. Candidates with a 2 year MSc or any other degree qualification cannot be considered for this role.
- A Minimum of 15 years’ post qualification experience pre and post contract experience in regards to contracts and commercial management. Our client are open to candidates who do not have previous middle east experience, as long as you can show extensive Commercial and Mixed Use projects experience
- Strong contractual, commercial and financial knowledge as well as previous experience of FIDIC Contracts
- In addition an in-depth knowledge in Contract Commercial Management of projects at Tender procurement and post contract stages.
- Above all strong communication skills and the ability to present and report at all levels to executive level
Salary & Benefits -Salary for the Senior Commercial Manager
- A total package of 55,000-70,000 Dhs per month, dependent upon experience
- Plus Medical and life insurance cover provided
- In addition, One Professional Subscription
- Company Gratuity Scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual flight allowance
- This role is a 5 day week
To apply for this Senior Commercial Manager Job Saudi
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote REF:SCMKSA-0922
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients, only with your permission.
We also have a number of other roles for Senior Level MRICS Quantity Surveyors/ Contracts Managers seeking jobs in the Middle East. Please click on the links below for just some of our roles, or visit out International jobs page for all our roles in the KSA, Dubai and across the Middle East.