Senior Commercial Manager jobs Saudi, KSA
Senior Commercial Manager jobs Saudi Arabia, KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Associate Director Cost or Senior Commercial Manager for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, KSA. Please note Chartered Status is a requirement for this role. MRICS Chartered Status. We cannot consider Assoc RICS or candidates working towards APC.
Candidates should have experience of some or all of the following project types : Mixed Use Commercial Residential, Leisure, High Rise. We are not seeking Infrastructure, Civils, Roads, Highways sector experience for this role.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager jobs in the Middle East, please go to our International jobs page for detailed information on all our other roles. We now have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors and commercial managers at all levels in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Job Description and requirements for the Senior Commercial Manager
- Chartered Status MRICS is an essential requirement for this role. We cannot accept candidates with Assoc RICS or working towards APC.
- Middle East experience is a requirement for this position, circa 4 years +. This experience can be in Saudi, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai Kuwait or Oman.
- Experience specifically in Commercial and /or Mixed Use, Residential or Leisure projects, our clients stipulate this as a non negotiable requirement
- In addition, experience with a Consultancy or Client side organisation circa 10- 15 years+. Please note you must have Cost Consultancy or PQS experience. We are not seeking candidates with a history of working with Main contracting organisations.
- In addition, a Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management, from a recognised university. This must be a 3 Year BSc Qualification. Candidates with only a 2 year MSc or any other degree qualification cannot be considered for this role.
- A Minimum of 10-15 years’ post qualification experience pre and post-contract experience in regards to contracts and commercial management. Our clients may be open to candidates who do not have some other overseas experience, as long as you can show extensive Commercial and Mixed Use projects experience and FIDIC contracts.
- Strong contractual, commercial and financial knowledge as well as previous experience of FIDIC Contracts
- In addition an in-depth knowledge in Contract Commercial Management of projects at Tender procurement and post-contract stages.
- Above all strong communication skills and the ability to present and report at all levels to executive level
N.B This role is for candidates with previous middle east or overseas experience, please visit our International jobs page as we do have roles for candidates who do not have previous overseas experience.
Salary for Senior Commercial Managers Middle East
This is a full-time permanent vacancy for a Commercial Manager based in Riyadh, KSA
- A total package of 50,000-63,000 Dhs per month, dependent upon experience
- Plus Medical and life insurance cover provided
- In addition, One Professional Subscription
- Company Gratuity Scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual flight allowance
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
- This role requires a 5-day week
- Married Status if required
To apply for this Senior Commercial Manager Job Saudi
To apply email your CV to email@example.com Quote REF:SCMKSA-0922
We also have a number of other roles for Senior Level MRICS Quantity Surveyors, Contracts Managers and Commercial Managers seeking job vacancies in the Middle East. Please click on the links below for just some of our roles, or visit our International jobs page for all our roles in the KSA, Dubai and across the Middle East. All our roles provide information on salaries for Commercial managers in the Middle East.
MRICS Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Saudi Arabia
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs Saudi Arabia KSA
Director of Cost job vacancy KSA Saudi Arabia
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this vacancy for a Senior Commercial Manager Middle East? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Senior Commercial Manager Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruiter
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We have considerable experience placing Commercial Management candidates, in the Middle East . We also provide guidance to candidates seeking first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom based recruitment consultancy
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit, the official RICS Website, to find out how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor