Employers Agent /Contracts Administrator Job – South Devon
Contracts Administrator Devon – Full-time permanent Construction Consultancy Role.
Stafford Lawrence is engaged on a retained search for an Employers Agent or Contracts Administrator, for a position with a Construction Consultancy that specialise in the Social Housing sector and operate across the South West Region. As a result of a number of new project wins, Our client is seeking an Employers Agent / Contracts Administrator for a permanent full-time role based from their offices in South Devon.
They have a number of offices in the region, so are flexible in regard to office location. There will be an element of home/office working as you will be expected to oversee projects across the region.
N.B United Kingdom Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK.
Role and Requirements for the Employers Agent / Contracts Administrator Job Vacancy
- A Quantity Surveying or commercial management background would be ideal for this vacancy as well as strong Employers Agent experience for Social Housing projects.
- In addition, Candidates should have a degree qualification or a Higher National Diploma in a Construction related subject, such as Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with a Construction Consultancy organisation. Quantity Surveyor or Employers Agent or Contracts Administrator
- Circa 4-6 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Employers Agent.
- Solid experience in social housing projects in the United Kingdom.
- This is a client-facing role so strong client liaison experience is essential for this role
- The role is open to candidates located in the South Devon area, but we will also consider candidates from all United Kingdom locations, looking to relocate to Devon.
- There is NO requirement for MRICS for this particular role. Although it would be nice for candidates to have this.
- Candidates will report to the regional manager but have oversite of their own projects, so we are seeking someone who has the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- There will be some travel required across the region to client sites so you must have a full clean driving licence.
Salary & Benefits for the Employers Agent / Contracts Administrator
This is a full-time permanent role based in the South West, we are not seeking freelancers or contract staff for this position.
- Salary and Benefits are discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience, our clients are open to negotiation, so if you fall outside the banding quoted below, we would still be keen to hear from you.
- £30,000- 45,000 As well as a basic salary, this client offer a number of other benefits, such as:
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Pension Provision
- Holiday Allowance
To apply for this Contracts Administrator / Employer Agent Job Vacancy
To apply for this role email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference EA/Devon/22/12
Contact us via our website contact form if you have any questions on our vacancies or you can email email@example.com
We also have several Jobs careers and vacancies across the United Kingdom for Construction Project Managers, please visit our United Kingdom jobs page for detailed information on all roles. All our roles provide information on the role the requirements and the salary bandings.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this vacancy for a Construction Project Manager? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Employers Agent Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Construction Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom.
- We have over 20 years of experience placing candidates into permanent full-time roles in the United Kingdom.
- We can offer guidance and assistance throughout the recruitment process as well as help with interview techniques and questions.
- In addition, we will also provide feedback from our clients on your CV and feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the contact us form on our contact page.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Careers in Construction in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for all our clients.