Associate Quantity Surveying- Cost Consultancy Recruitment UK
This Associate- Quantity Surveying Construction Cost Consultancy job vacancy is for a candidate with considerable Construction Consultancy experience, this is a senior-level appointment. The position is with a dynamic Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their offices in Exeter, Devon. This is a new job vacancy as a result of company growth. Our well known client is seeking to recruit someone with experience in a variety of sectors. This is a full-time permanent position with a leading Consultancy in the area.
If you have Quantity Surveying experience at a Senior Level and are keen to explore job opportunities in the Exeter, Devon area, we have a number of job vacancies and careers for this client.
We prefer that any interested candidates get in touch with us for a confidential discussion on this senior level position in the first instance so that we can provide detailed information on the role and our client.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot offer visas or sponsorship to non-uk nationals.
Requirements for the Associate Cost Consultancy Job Vacancy
- Above all, it is essential that you have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject.
- Furthermore, you should have considerable experience with a Consultancy organisation as a Quantity Surveyor. You may currently be a Senior Quantity Surveyor or an Associate or Director of Quantity Surveying.
- Experience at a Senior Level in the UK with a Cost Consultancy organisation.
- Ideally, you will be seeking an Associate Director Level vacancy with some management responsibility. Candidates who have entered the company at this level have gone on to Director and Partner level roles within the organisation.
- This is a leadership role. We are looking for a candidate who can not only manage projects but also a team and grow this over the next 5-10 years
- It would be expected that you have attained MRICS Chartered Status. Candidates should hold full Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Exeter, Devon area.
- Candidates should have experience in all or a mix of the following sectors: Healthcare, Education, Public Sector, Residential ( pubic and private) Defence Infrastructure, Mixed Use, Commercial, or Civil.
Salary & Benefits for the Associate -Quantity Surveyor Exeter, Devon
This is a full-time permanent Associate Level job vacancy with a leading Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy. We are not seeking freelancers for this position.
- A basic salary of Up to £54-62,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Relocation Expenses
To apply for this Associate Director of Cost – Cost Consultancy Recruitment
Please forward an up to date CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide reference AD/EX/DEV 23
OR call 0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK and International Job vacancies please contact us using our Contact form on our website. You can also email Victoria Ricketts to apply or enquire directly. Stafford Lawrence is a Recruitment Agency that specialise in Project Management and Cost Management roles from Assistant to Board level in the UK and globally.
Visit our UK and International jobs pages for all our other Director and Associate Director vacancies.