Quantity Surveyor Somerset
This Quantity Surveyor Somerset role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation
The position is with a growing PQS consultancy for their offices in Somerset. They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a consultancy. Candidates should also have experience in Social Housing projects.
If you would like to work in Somerset and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
This is a permanent role.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor jobs in Somerset or Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK, please view all our other roles listed on our UK jobs page.
Job Description for the Quantity Surveyor/ Employers Agent Somerset
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Quantity Surveyor/ Employers agent across the Somerset/ Bristol / Devon
- Projects are a Mix of mainly social housing, but some commercial and residential.
- You will be able to work alone and with a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
Requirements for the Vacancy of Quantity Surveyor Somerset
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor, although our client will consider candidates from a main contractor background if you have experience of Social Housing projects
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Somerset area, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors Social Housing, Commercial and Residential projects
Salary & Benefits for Cost Consultants in Somerset
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect
- A basic salary of £27,000- £38,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To apply for any of our live Construction Consultancy jobs
- Email an up to date CV to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveying Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Quantity Surveyor job Somerset/ Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Somerset/ Quantity Surveying/ Construction Jobs/ UK Construction Vacancies