Somerset – Quantity Surveyor Vacancy UK
Quantity Surveyor jobs vacancies and careers in Somerset, South West. This urgent job vacancy is for a candidate with Construction Cost Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking a candidate who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation in the past. This job will be based from our client’s offices in Weston-Super-Mare
SALARY £27,000-£40,000 ( full detail of salary and benefits listed below)
This position is a permanent job vacancy with a growing PQS organisation / Cost Consultancy for their offices in Weston-Super-Mare in Somerset. They are seeking experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant or EA Employers Agent specifically for Social Housing projects in the region.
If you would like to work in Somerset and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates in the United Kingdom who wish to relocate from another part of the UK, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor jobs in Somerset or Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK, please view all our other job vacancies listed on our UK Recruitment job vacancy page.
Job Description for the Quantity Surveyor/ Employers Agent Somerset
- You will be responsible for managing projects as a Quantity Surveyor or Employers Agent across the Somerset/ Bristol / Devon region.
- You will oversee projects from inception to completion, reporting to the client on budget and timeline and overseeing the main contractor.
- The projects you will be working on are a Mix of mainly social housing, but some commercial and private residential projects.
- You will have the ability to work alone and as part of a team. You will also be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects.
- You will report to the Director of Cost for the region.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Somerset
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor, although our client will consider candidates from a main contractor background if you have experience of Social Housing projects
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Somerset area, and the ability to manage projects across the region
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors Social Housing, Commercial and Residential projects
- A full clean driving licence is essential for this role as you will be travelling to client sites in the area.
Salary & Benefits – UK Construction Recruitment Quantity Surveying
The ideal Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant or Employers Agent should expect A basic salary of £27,000- £40,000, dependent upon experience. Our client is flexible on years of experience hence the wide salary banding.
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription if required
- Flexible Home/ Office Working
TO APPLY for this Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent Vacancy in Somerset
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote REF: Somerset/EAQS
- If you would like more information on this vacancy or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us on our contact form on the website.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveying Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Recommend a candidate for Quantity Surveyor Vacancies. UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral fee scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in Quantity Surveyor/ EA jobs? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor jobs in Somerset candidate referral scheme
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on any of the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Cost Consultancy Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram