Associate Director Hotels Resorts Post Contract – Middle East
We are seeking an MRICS Associate Director Cost Consultancy or Associate Director of Quantity Surveying Hotels and Resorts for a permanent position in the Middle East with a world-class Construction Consultancy for a post on a prestigious project in Saudi Arabia in the Middle East. This role is site based on the Amaala projects
Our clients are one of the premier construction cost consultancies in the Middle East and indeed across the globe. They work in a number of sectors but this role requires Buildings Projects experience
The requirements for this role are very strict as with all roles in Saudi, so please ONLY apply if you meet all the requirements.
N.B For the avoidance of doubt, a requirement means: Wanted or Needed
Requirements MRICS Associate Director Hotels Resorts Post Contract
Above all this role specifically requires an MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor, so you must have MRICS or FRICS Quantity Surveying route
- Stafford Lawrence is seeking Director level candidates for this role. So, you should have experience working with a Construction Cost Consultancy in A Director or Associate Director position. The role will be site based at Amaala.
- Candidates must have Associate Director level experience with a Consultancy organisation. We cannot consider candidates with a Main Contractor background for these roles.
- Chartered status, MRICS Chartered Status. Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – Quantity Surveying. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have MRICS Chartered Status.
- A degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also an essential requirement for this job vacancy. We cannot accept other degree qualifications for this role.
- We are specifically seeking candidates with very strong post-contract experience for Hotels and Resorts. Candidates cannot be considered without this experience.
- This role is urgent, therefore we are seeking someone who can be available in 1 month or possibly sooner.
- This role will be responsible for a team of Quantity Surveyors on the project 6-8 people and report to the client.
Salary & Benefits- Salary for Associate Director Hotels Resorts
This position is considered a remote role. The basic salary is 55-63,000 SAR per month
- Provided Accommodation
- Food and Laundry provided
- In addition, Medical cover is provided on top of the total package
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights.
To Apply for this Senior Level role in Saudi Arabia
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote reference AD/SCM/ Amaala223
Please provide the following paperwork with your application:
- A copy of your Degree Qualification showing BSc Quantity Surveying or BSc Commercial Management
- A copy of your Certificate showing your Chartered Status
Do you want more information on jobs and careers for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East – Stafford Lawrence
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Managers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress!
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Can you recommend a candidate for this MRICS Associate Director jobs vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme MRICS Associate Director Jobs in the Middle East
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- International Recruitment Agency
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
We have a number of other job vacancies in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors and Cost and Commercial professionals. Please click on the link to visit our Jobs Overseas and International Vacancies page